Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, Katir said:

Switching off the page alerts last night was like switching off the life support machine.,,,, :( 

I'm keeping my alerts active.... Once the 30 days expires I may just get 10 more checkpage alerts just in case.... No different to buying a lottery ticket .... You're never going to hit the jackpot but you've got to be in it to win it

7 hours ago, clarkete said:

You don't have the time or emotional energy to keep up with them still  or something else? 

YES I'm finding it too emotional and all the info and updates from Glasto 2016 are making me live it as if I'm going. Nothing else sadly...

NO Glastonbury Knight in shining armour has presented me with a golden ticket.

Not yet anyway.... :) 

I received my @eFestival competition tickets today, and despite giving both our registration numbers they are photo ID on entry tickets. This leads me to believe no more tickets will be printed.... I am truly so so sorry for you all, :(  

3 hours ago, Katir said:

YES I'm finding it too emotional and all the info and updates from Glasto 2016 are making me live it as if I'm going. Nothing else sadly...

NO Glastonbury Knight in shining armour has presented me with a golden ticket.

Not yet anyway.... :) 

Sorry to hear that and know exactly how you feel.  When I've struggled in a sale or resale in the past it has caused me to read less here, as it made me sad :( 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, emilyboris said:

Out of interest, does anyone genuinely believe that there will be another sale? Rather than just clinging to hope haha

I'd be surprised if there was although I did read somewhere about a guy who got one at the start of June last year. So who knows?