Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, Jane masefield said:

Fingers crossed for Monday guys !!! Think I'm resigning myself to a full weekend in the world some where else but Glastonbury this June  ticketless and gutted but nit till long till oct sales xx

I hope you plan something nice instead :) I'm still holding out hope but a weekend away sounds lovely. 

well i havnt had to do the fence since the year 2000, ive tried my hardest to get tickets without any luck and lost 2 weeks work/wages in the process, good job i found the secret spot and will get in free this year ..... ticket or no ticket im still going to glasto haha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

19 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Ah! The troll tunnel! Yes, a very well trodden path! 

i know nothing about any tunnel other than one that somebody had dug back in the year 1999 when i paid only a fiver to go through .. lol   but i do know the way into glastonbury  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hi guys, I know a lot of people here are gutted about not getting tickets and may be still very desperate for one. There's a multi-million pound ticket scam circling round at the minute for glasto, please don't fall for it. Would hate to see people lose loads of money and not be allowed in the festival after having turned up x

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-05-21/social-media-increasingly-used-for-5-million-fake-ticket-scams-in-2015/

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, davidd said:

New member joins specifically to tell everyone they've found a "secret spot" by which to get into Glastonbury for fuck all. As boring and predictable as the fucking twix story by now.

its ok ill be keeping it to myself and only used if needed , i would much rather buy a ticket 

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, davidd said:

New member joins specifically to tell everyone they've found a "secret spot" by which to get into Glastonbury for fuck all. As boring and predictable as the fucking twix story by now.

I agree. I hate that attitude of 'didn't get a ticket so I'm breaking in'. What gives people the right to think they can just break in? If your lucks out your lucks out, go somewhere else!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

I agree. I hate that attitude of 'didn't get a ticket so I'm breaking in'. What gives people the right to think they can just break in? If your lucks out your lucks out, go somewhere else!

Can I just say that the mad cows idea to get in is in jest to keep our spirits up!

What I can't understand about breaking in is how one would actually enjoy the festival if they were successful. I know I just couldn't and wouldn't want to be at Glastonbury Festival this way!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dave_c said:

but nowhere else compares to glasto , 

1 minute ago, jackla60 said:

but nowhere else compares to glasto , 

If no where else compares you'd want to fully support the festival (who give a lot of money to charity through ticket sales) by volunteering or working it if you couldn't get tickets. Dc site services still have paid work going. If you were that desperate you'd take anything 

2 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

If no where else compares you'd want to fully support the festival (who give a lot of money to charity through ticket sales) by volunteering or working it if you couldn't get tickets. Dc site services still have paid work going. If you were that desperate you'd take anything 

I'd say it's bullshit...

3 minutes ago, jackla60 said:

hey its nothing to do with saving money as im willing to pay upto a £1000 for a pair of tickets

There are still hospitality packages available. Look online if you're prepared to pay that much. Fly Glastonbury is one