Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Abijones said:

We could be here for hours though!! Maybe balancing laptop on edge of bath would work...

Followed by an ambulance outside your house!! 

1 minute ago, Abijones said:

We could be here for hours though!! Maybe balancing laptop on edge of bath would work...

Make sure it's not plugged in the mains if you do as electric shock would be deadly if dropped in the bath!

6 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

Blimey I have a ticket and am finding myself addicted to this thread. Got my fingers crossed for all you guys out there, good luck people.

I can't go this year but trying to help friends who want to go again and missed out this year.  Been successful last 2 years in Secret Sales so fingers crossed.

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Yeah that would be so ANNOYING. 

It wont happen, as much as we all love this festival, they are tstill needing to run it at a profit, you sell off the unwanted or most unwanted tickets first then sell the best ones. Many of us on this site will go for the Coach ones or Sunday only just to get our friends in, that is the way it will work. and only way in a good business sense.. The GA ones have to be the last to go to.

Just now, JanieM28 said:

I'm curious - what happens when you try to fill in the info form in this link:

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001/

I don't have an available registration number left to see what happens. What does it say when you click Proceed?

Admission tickets are currently unavailable.

Just now, JanieM28 said:

I don't have an available registration number left to see what happens. What does it say when you click Proceed?

It takes you to the list of departing coaches but none are available to click on.

A quick question.

a friend of mine has decided she wants to go to Glasto this year and hadn't registered before, she's done so now and has the 24 hours- 3 days for approval message. I have a ticket but I registered years ago so don't remember what the score is.

a) how long is it likely to take? I know it says up to 24 hours but is it usually much quicker?

b ) if she is registered before any secret resales, will that registration number be valid for this sale or will it only be for future festivals?

1 minute ago, JanieM28 said:

It says Admission tickets are currently unavailable