Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, SunnyLou said:

It wont happen, as much as we all love this festival, they are tstill needing to run it at a profit, you sell off the unwanted or most unwanted tickets first then sell the best ones. Many of us on this site will go for the Coach ones or Sunday only just to get our friends in, that is the way it will work. and only way in a good business sense.. The GA ones have to be the last to go to.

I had this thought as well, but in this case for Glastonbury, I would imagine they could sell tickets where you were say personally driven to site by David Cameron (*other divisive contentious people are available), and I imagine people would still buy them!

Just now, morph100 said:

Admission tickets are currently unavailable.

Ah - thanks for that. I am so nervous for all of you. I feel as jittery on your behalf as if I was after resale tickets myself. All fingers crossed for you guys at any rate.

4 minutes ago, JanieM28 said:

I'm curious - what happens when you try to fill in the info form in this link:

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001/

I don't have an available registration number left to see what happens. What does it say when you click Proceed?

Ah that's the link with the 4x registration

7 minutes ago, JoshM87 said:

A quick question.

a friend of mine has decided she wants to go to Glasto this year and hadn't registered before, she's done so now and has the 24 hours- 3 days for approval message. I have a ticket but I registered years ago so don't remember what the score is.

a) how long is it likely to take? I know it says up to 24 hours but is it usually much quicker?

b ) if she is registered before any secret resales, will that registration number be valid for this sale or will it only be for future festivals?

A) takes a long as it takes. Probably a day or 2 at this stage as not many will be registering. 

B)  registration is valid for all sales as soon as it's issued (if it comes in time it'll be usable in secret sales) 

Just now, Jolie23 said:

A) takes a long as it takes. Probably a day or 2 at this stage as not many will be registering. 

B)  registration is valid for all sales as soon as it's issued (if it comes in time it'll be usable in secret sales) 

Ha that was supposed to be B) not B)

22 minutes ago, Abijones said:

We could be here for hours though!! Maybe balancing laptop on edge of bath would work...

7 minutes ago, Michaelgball said:

That one will probably update when it actually happens

Edited by SunnyLou

1 minute ago, MadScientist said:

Any pee between now and 6pm shall be referred to as a danger pee 

Definitely! And it's taking me ages to go now with the broken rib, raising the stakes even further. Eeeek!

15 minutes ago, JanieM28 said:

I'm curious - what happens when you try to fill in the info form in this link:

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001/

I don't have an available registration number left to see what happens. What does it say when you click Proceed?

It tells you tickets are not yet available

Been lurking here for a while, but trying not to join in the discussion as I'm at work and I'm doing very little as it is! Like others, I'm helping out a couple of mates who missed out. I think the only way people won't get them is if they're not at a computer when they're released. I'm trying to avoid meetings at all costs. 

I wonder how many people in See actually know the date/time they'll be released.

2 minutes ago, Dr Glasto said:

Definitely! And it's taking me ages to go now with the broken rib, raising the stakes even further. Eeeek!

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

Lenor bottle will fix your pee problem ;)

Or a Peebol, to give you that Glasto feeling :-)