Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I don't need tickets but I can't remember being this nervous since I sent my Mrs out with my credit card and said ' treat yourself' 

I won't be doing that again!!

1 hour ago, bowen747 said:

Have there been any secret resales this year or is everyone waiting for it to happen?

So sorry you have been down voted for asking a question, it's not the normal response on these forums.  People here will usually answer the same questions over and over again without being so mean, it's the Glastonbury way, think people are just anxious about the resale. Charm x

• Upvote 3

Just now, MissStarlight said:

I am getting fuck all done at work.

it's killing me. I seriously froze up just now on the phone and couldnt get my words out because my phone was going mad. I am going to get in trouble! 

3 minutes ago, Charm said:

So sorry you have been down voted for asking a question, it's not the normal response on these forums.  People here will usually answer the same questions over and over again without being so mean, it's the Glastonbury way, think people are just anxious about the resale. Charm x

Dont worry about it :) and good luck getting a ticket.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Abijones said:

This is killing me, I'm in my sweat soaked gym clothes but I don't dare go shower!!! 

Dont do it! i went upstairs to get changed earlier then *ping* had to run downstairs naked….still naked :D

3 minutes ago, Abijones said:

This is killing me, I'm in my sweat soaked gym clothes but I don't dare go shower!!! 

Have a baby wipe bath! That way you can keep an eye on the computer and feel like you're really Glastonbury!

• Upvote 2