Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, MadScientist said:

I don't know about you lot but I'm taking what I can get! Been let down too many times before this year

Yeah I'm taking anything at this point. Really regretting not going for coach in the other sales now. 

6 minutes ago, dynamic said:

Yep

They are either  messing with us or testing their site., went for the coach one for one of the friends and U can't, R They testing the site ? to see it works? Maybe these coach ones will come up again soon when they fix the site.

Just now, Bovla said:

Will Thursday coach tickets have a resale?

Can't say for sure. Depends how many have been refunded and whether it would be worth actually doing another sale. On monday they were playing with the website and adding a Thursday option, so there may well be :)

15 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

So it's a real catch 22 if you don't want coach tickets but really want to go 

I feel exactly the same, always go for National Express as it's far easier for me to get to and from than the See tkts bus pick up BUT I'd rather go than not go so I'll take the coach package if I can get it!

1 minute ago, Dr Glasto said:

Yeah I'm taking anything at this point. Really regretting not going for coach in the other sales now. 

If you thinking of  trying for the coach tickets, I would click on the link and select each of the destinations to see which are likely to be available. Some locations have times and I would suspect these are the ones that are going to be available. Some of them just say 'Return travel' but don't have specific times so I am GUESSING that perhaps there wont be any coach tickets available from these destinations.