Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, PetePie said:

Not sure mate , I know somebody who is working at Glastonbury now and they ain't even got a ticket the person who they are working for meet em at the gate and just gave em the orange EPO wristband so they just have to show the wristband to get in and out 

Yep, if you had to show a ticket when entering with an epo, it would completely negate having an Epo band

10 minutes ago, dazednconfused said:

We don't seem to need anything. All I have is my EPO wristband. Haven't heard that this would change once open to public either.

that sounds promising, similar to how we've got in before. you dont happen to have heard of anyone on site helping people in with any EPO bands do you?! Pure desperation is all i have left to offer....

27 minutes ago, allgravy said:

I am heading down to arrive tomorrow mid day to try it. I would be happy to meet the person there and give it a go? when i have done it before its been on the basis that we pay them once we have got through the gate so has been safe.

I am waiting for a reply to my latest set of questions about how it would all work etc. 

5 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

How exactly does the EPO slip work? I can't work out the removing wristband, wearing wristband movements. Its like that farmer, chicken and fox challenge. Presumably it would need 2 EPO owners to get everyone in?

Pretty much. One guy slips off his band! Gives it to the other who will meet you outside. You put the wristband on, walk through the gates and then give him the wristband back.

rinse, repeat

44 minutes ago, LOZF20 said:

Right I am trying to get all the info I can. Alternatively, I could set up the introduction for one of you that is wanting to go down today/ tomorrow and prepared to take the risk and then you could let us all know how you get on?

I just do not want to put anyone in contact if it turns out to be a scam. If people lose money etc. I would feel awful. 

Hiya! Still desperately looking for tickets for a couple of mates here, so more than happy if you want to set up the introduction with me? PM me if so and we can arrange. If it doesn't work out, it's obviously not on you! 

Thanks,

Phil.

9 minutes ago, naivetyplay said:

Hiya! Still desperately looking for tickets for a couple of mates here, so more than happy if you want to set up the introduction with me? PM me if so and we can arrange. If it doesn't work out, it's obviously not on you! 

Thanks,

Phil.

I think @allgravy was the first to reply back about the introduction so I will do it that way out of fairness. I am still awaiting reply from my contact, see what he says and if it seems legit I will pass on the info and then @allgravy can let everyone know how he gets on. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LOZF20 said:

I think @allgravy was the first to reply back about the introduction so I will do it that way out of fairness. I am still awaiting reply from my contact, see what he says and if it seems legit I will pass on the info and then @allgravy can let everyone know how he gets on. 

That's absolutely fair, yes :) Thanks. I appreciate it so much.

35 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Pretty much. One guy slips off his band! Gives it to the other who will meet you outside. You put the wristband on, walk through the gates and then give him the wristband back.

rinse, repeat

Not sure this would work as you need a "pass out" ticket and also the ticket with your face on don't you? 

Sorry, I don't want to piss on anyone's bonfire just don't want anyone to get their hopes up and be disappointed 

1 minute ago, gmb1992 said:

Not sure this would work as you need a "pass out" ticket and also the ticket with your face on don't you? 

Sorry, I don't want to piss on anyone's bonfire just don't want anyone to get their hopes up and be disappointed 

Depends what wristband you have , I know somebody on site who told me they just showed their wristband to get back in