Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Sorry for lurking, just had to post...I was a newbie last year and managed to get tickets because of the motivation of everyone in this thread. I was lucky as baby was sleeping when the sale went live. I've been following this thread 'in-tent-ly' since monday in hope of getting some tickets for friends again, as I seem to be lucky in October sales. My toddler has eaten a lot of chocolate and watched tons of telly this last 3 days! This year will be my 10th on and off since 2000! Ahh remember buying my first ticket from HMV torn from a book of tickets! We would be camping outside for weeks before they were released if they still did that now!

It's been a fun/painful/nail-bitey few days of reading and re-reading old posts and i sincerely hope you all get lucky!  We all need fab friends and funny, friendly forums when it comes to glasto. Many pats on many backs! :)

• Upvote 4

Right - I've been addicted to this thread for the last 3 days since i discovered it. Thought my dreams were up for this years Glasto - but i have got some real hope reading this thread and its been entertaining reading the comments. I'm not clever enough to be able to set up all the alerts abuutt changes to the see tickets pages - so have been refreshing this feed every 15 mins manually and all the links i can get my mitts on. Any further tips PLEEEEAAASE tell me as i really NEED one and maybe 2 tickets for 2 friends who are desparate to go (i have my ticket) thanks to all and get a good nights sleep so we are FRESH AND READY TO GO TOMORROW...when it HAPPENS!! YES? i HOPE SO xx

Last night I had a dream that once you got through you had to answer 5 questions:

1) what band is this? (picture of the monkeys)

2) where is the best place in the uk? I put Somerset and was wrong, luckily Emily Eavis was nearby and she gave me clue that it was a town in Norfolk, I had nearly worked it out when I woke up.

Never did find out the other questions, maybe tonight the dream will continue.....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Last night I had a dream that once you got through you had to answer 5 questions:

1) what band is this? (picture of the monkeys)

2) where is the best place in the uk? I put Somerset and was wrong, luckily Emily Eavis was nearby and she gave me clue that it was a town in Norfolk, I had nearly worked it out when I woke up.

Never did find out the other questions, maybe tonight the dream will continue.....

please do let us know the other questions in the morning if you get them tonight so we can guarantee a ticket for everyone who gets through to the page who's in the forum... team spirit n tha

I have a repetitive Glasto dream. It's Glasto but not as we know it. It's a huge festival which I know off by heart as I have dreamt it over and over and had many different adventures there. It has quite a few stages, a small cobbled street village in the centre, large fairground area and is by the sea with the Glastonbury Torr on the hill looking over the ocean. Wierd.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Katir said:

I have a repetitive Glasto dream. It's Glasto but not as we know it. It's a huge festival which I know off by heart as I have dreamt it over and over and had many different adventures there. It has quite a few stages, a small cobbled street village in the centre, large fairground area and is by the sea with the Glastonbury Torr on the hill looking over the ocean. Wierd.

Sounds good to me, something nice to tide you over until the real thing!

18 minutes ago, Katir said:

I love those kind of dreams, nothing quite seems the same. Always gutted when the alarm goes off for work. 

I've had many festival dreams, usually surreal but sometimes frightening as they regard the dreaded ticket day! 

Night all the persistent, will tomorrow be the day.....

Edited by joeltg

8 hours ago, caraijustneedone said:

Right - I've been addicted to this thread for the last 3 days since i discovered it. Thought my dreams were up for this years Glasto - but i have got some real hope reading this thread and its been entertaining reading the comments. I'm not clever enough to be able to set up all the alerts abuutt changes to the see tickets pages - so have been refreshing this feed every 15 mins manually and all the links i can get my mitts on. Any further tips PLEEEEAAASE tell me as i really NEED one and maybe 2 tickets for 2 friends who are desparate to go (i have my ticket) thanks to all and get a good nights sleep so we are FRESH AND READY TO GO TOMORROW...when it HAPPENS!! YES? i HOPE SO xx

The 3 easiest ways for the non-technically minded are to contact T Mouse for his Whattsapp group, Siblin for his email alerts, or Neil's text and email alerts at www.checkpage.co.uk (that costs £5 and needs you to login and select the top two pages). 

Good luck!

Edited by musky
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, morph100 said:

I had a dream the other night where I had to give an example of a palindrome, but I was buying the tickets in person with no access to the Internet and I couldn't think of one. I even woke up stressing out over a bloody palindrome.

A good one is aibohphobia - the fear of palindromes.

23 hours ago, eFestivals said:

anyone reading this want to increase their chances of getting tickets?

Sign up at http://www.checkpage.co.uk to get instant text alerts to your phone and mobile.

8 hours ago, caraijustneedone said:

3 minutes ago, bekimo said:

Good morning lovely crazy Glastonbury obsessives. I hope we are all in great form this fine morning. 

I'd like to be asleep still but chewie decided to jump on me at 6am. She was awake so I had to be too!

Same here, Ziggy pup was up unusually early....it's a sign