Secret resales 2015

Terence99

10 minutes ago, Katir said:

Just goes to show Glasto is for everyone!!!! Has anyone met M EAVIS?

Bez's Acid House, Saturday, 3am 2013. One of the most random things i've ever experienced.

I look like i'm drugs because i was.

Shot taken with a Kind Edward potato.

IMG_2204.JPG

• Upvote 3

Just now, scho said:

What's everyone thinking tomorrow then? Refreshing on the hour from 11 onwards?

I don't think it will necessarily be exactly on the hour, never know! I'll be checking the page from 9am

23 minutes ago, Eeeek! said:

And up to now I haven't been the oldest there!!!

My Dad went for the first time at 67. He wanted to go home after the first two days initiation and then it clicked with him. By the end he was dressed as a woman wearing a wig and the people were asking him if he was a dealer! PRICELESS TIME OF MY LIFE 

image.jpeg

Edited by Katir
  • Upvote 5

31. Went for the first time in 2010, immediately realised how inferior every other festival is and so abandoned all the others to attend Glastonbury every year.

We already have a good 12 or so tickets this year from the main sale, but since me and my fiancé are getting married there I have more friends who are hoping to come, so I'm trying for them. 

I just wanted to echo how brilliant the positivity and comradery is on here. Best of luck to everyone! See you all tomorrow. 

I'll hopefully be at my third this year. Had a ticket in first sale last year, had to give it up due to work, then got offered a ticket won in a competition, said no....then got told I could have the time off!! searched endlessly which is where I first found this thread, finally managed to find an extra hospitality ticket someone had at cost of normal ticket, bought it only to be then told two days before the Wednesday start that I did in fact have to work.

Very annoying, but my girlfriend was pleased to have the ticket....

1 minute ago, Ian341 said:

31. Went for the first time in 2010, immediately realised how inferior every other festival is and so abandoned all the others to attend Glastonbury every year.

We already have a good 12 or so tickets this year from the main sale, but since me and my fiancé are getting married there I have more friends who are hoping to come, so I'm trying for them. 

I just wanted to echo how brilliant the positivity and comradery is on here. Best of luck to everyone! See you all tomorrow. 

I hope you have a great wedding on site. Which day?

2 minutes ago, jumbomcnutt said:

I hope you have a great wedding on site. Which day?

Thursday. We're heading off site to the Town Hall for all the pesky legalities in the morning, then a Handfasting ceremony in the afternoon.

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

:( I can't begin to imagine what that feeling must have been like. I would pretend to vomit and run away to the bathroom. I used to work in lush and we had aprons they were so strict about phones they would check pockets 

Luckily my boss isn't that strict, in fact she's quite sympapetic to my plight, but not sympathetic enough to let me stay out back on my phone all day!!

the vomit idea is a good one, although I'm trying to stay away from the tills and people around every hour and know where to stand where the cameras can't see

i don't know why but I just have the feeling I will get them in the loos at work! 

Theyre next to her office, she'll wonder what's going on in there

Edited by cassw

2 minutes ago, Ian341 said:

Thursday. We're heading off site to the Town Hall for all the pesky legalities in the morning, then a Handfasting ceremony in the afternoon.

Whereabouts for the handfasting? And what time? Did you manage to find a photographer?