Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Ah found it, it's [for some reason it's redacted their name, must be the same thing happened when you posted it, just search "glastonbury marquee" on Twitter you'll find it]. 'Previous Experience Essential' though. Only the second time today I've cursed my choice of career then! My friend told me earlier he could get me in if I was a sound engineer :'(

Edited by pancakeroll

7 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

I made my post smaller 

if everyone did the same would @Michaels denim shorts get squeezed back into 978?

2nd longest thread in efests history (someone said at 979 earlier?) I got the first post in that 

Anyway 

Edited by Michaels denim shorts

1 hour ago, MilkyJoe said:

It's here! Are you awake?!

Amazing news for you Dave and to others on here that have managed to secure tickets today. Just because I'm jealous as hell doesn't mean I'm not over the moon for all of you.:)

Just up for my latest nightshift to see us hit the magical 978 which to be fair will probably have passed tomorrow! Also nice to see so much positivity still remaining.

No matter what happens in the next 2 weeks, we'll always have the resale thread!:)

I'm here! Not sure we'll get a resale overnight though... Can live in hope though

1 hour ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

2nd longest thread in efests history (someone said at 979 earlier?) I got the first post in that 

Anyway 

Don't tell me you are going to settle for 2nd place? 

After today's success stories, keep the faith you lovely people. X

17 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

How to wipe out your positive rating in one easy step!

Does that not show up/down votes are pointless? Just shows who is/isn't in a 'click'. So it's just basically like the needy folk on fb looking for likes.

I thought they were for if people had been helpful, not who sucks up/posts a gif

12 hours ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

im guessing you are referring to Neil obtaining his son a ticket after the resale... Theres certain perks that come with being part of the original people that started the kidz field a few decades ago. & building a website dedicated to glastonbury chat 20 odd years ago. most of which involve knowing some people in the know

suck it up dude, we are all the ticketless in this thread

I thought it come from a mate working at See tickets not gf.

Thats different if it come from gf. 

33 minutes ago, Bb-dog said:

Does that not show up/down votes are pointless? Just shows who is/isn't in a 'click'. So it's just basically like the needy folk on fb looking for likes.

I thought they were for if people had been helpful, not who sucks up/posts a gif

Efests is a big forum and personally I think the upvote downvote thing works well in some ways as we're all essentially a group of strangers. When looking for help in the resale I felt that people with lots of upvotes were more likely to be trustworthy should I want a strangers assistance. Also you can spot a troll or a trouble maker a mile off if they have plenty of down votes. I'd rather not get into online bickering or fighting so I can easily avoid members who may be inclined to behave this way. It also encourages you to behave with a certain level of respect to this community, participate in a productive, useful or entertaining way and not be a total jerk.

Thats just my opinion anyway.

And I post lots of gifs, it's certainly not for upvotes or because I'm needy as you say, just to make my fellow secret resale members smile from time to time during a tough day of waiting out for tickets. Who doesn't like a good gif?!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, lobo said:

And I post lots of gifs, it's certainly not for upvotes or because I'm needy as you say, just to make my fellow secret resale members smile from time to time during a tough day of waiting out for tickets. Who doesn't like a good gif?!

I do..keep em coming and have an up vote just because 

13 minutes ago, lobo said:

Efests is a big forum and personally I think the upvote downvote thing works well in some ways as we're all essentially a group of strangers. When looking for help in the resale I felt that people with lots of upvotes were more likely to be trustworthy should I want a strangers assistance. 

I have loads of upvotes so therefore massively trustworthy. If you can just furnish me with your credit card details including expiry and 3 digit code on the back I guarantee I'll get you Glasto tickets.. :D

Edited by andyb66
  • Upvote 1

Just now, andyb66 said:

I have loads of upvotes so therefore massively trustworthy. If you can just furnish me with your credit card details including expiry and 3 digit code in the back I guarantee I'll get you Glasto tickets.. :D

I think all your upvotes are clearly for your quick wit ;)

20 minutes ago, lobo said:

Efests is a big forum and personally I think the upvote downvote thing works well in some ways as we're all essentially a group of strangers. When looking for help in the resale I felt that people with lots of upvotes were more likely to be trustworthy should I want a strangers assistance. Also you can spot a troll or a trouble maker a mile off if they have plenty of down votes. I'd rather not get into online bickering or fighting so I can easily avoid members who may be inclined to behave this way. It also encourages you to behave with a certain level of respect to this community, participate in a productive, useful or entertaining way and not be a total jerk.

Thats just my opinion anyway.

This.

7 hours ago, beefykoala said:

Ahhh again with the no luck. PAH, I say!

Thanks for all your help everyone :) Don't forget to unlike the sacks of sh!t who didn't award me with a free ticket. BOOOOOO.

That's a shame. Only 89 comments on the competition so the odds were pretty good. Let us know if you see anymore!