Secret resales 2015

Terence99

6 minutes ago, smudger said:

the chances of them understanding that they will have seconds at best means they're unlikely to get their shit together quick enough.

This.

I've got mates who go regularly and think that checking the website a few times a day is all you need to do.

Knowledge of what it really takes to score these tickets is pretty much exclusive to the forums.

3 minutes ago, Prophet6 said:

This.

I've got mates who go regularly and think that checking the website a few times a day is all you need to do.

Knowledge of what it really takes to score these tickets is pretty much exclusive to the forums.

No need to enlighten them...right...? My natural desire to share, do the right thing and all the rest of it is presently being overtaken by my desperation to do whatever it takes to get tickets...

8 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

My checkpage alert just went off - sent me into absolute panic - realised it was the lineup page that had changed

yup, they added a 'The' to Anderson Paak.

No luck with my back-route attempts for a ticket yet, but not a no either. I have to phone again tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

I concur. This shit is not for casuals - I think only hardcore f5ers, checkpagers etc will be lucky, plus maybe a few chancers, but many will simply log on once to see if its happening and then forget about it.

There are far more people doing these things than people realise though.

I'm still waiting for my miracle from last year so I'm keeping my expectations in check this time :(

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

yup, they added a 'The' to Anderson Paak.

No luck with my back-route attempts for a ticket yet, but not a no either. I have to phone again tomorrow.

The Anderson Paak?:huh:

Well with any luck you'll already have one by tomorrow...

In checkapage we trust. Ticket pages are up and ready should the alert come in. Have to confess my adrenalin levels are lower than last week, but this may not neccesarily be a bad thing as I should be calmer in the event of a sale.

Still not giving up hope.

7 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

In checkapage we trust. Ticket pages are up and ready should the alert come in. Have to confess my adrenalin levels are lower than last week, but this may not neccesarily be a bad thing as I should be calmer in the event of a sale.

Same here. It seems there's less faith this week. 

I've never failed to get a ticket when I didn't give up. I even remember buying a ticket for a buddy in May (2004 I think?) from Orange (they had some promotion where they had a few hundred tickets available only for Orange customers to buy via their phones on a certain day.) I didn't even have an Orange phone but found a simulation of an Orange WAP browser that was on the Orange website somewhere and bought it through that.

Positive vibes. 

We'll all win some in the Thatcher's cider comp anyway.

Edit: All important word 'up' missing from first line ;) 

Edited by Breeze

22 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

You will never be calm in the event of a sale. That I can guarantee!!

just out of curiosity....

Any Sheffield, Huddersfield, Reading or Fulham fans also looking to get tickets to wembley...potentially?

hoping that ill be seeing reading win the playoffs and finally watching radiohead after waiting for the last 7 years!!

3 minutes ago, Rosco1231 said:

just out of curiosity....

Any Sheffield, Huddersfield, Reading or Fulham fans also looking to get tickets to wembley...potentially?

hoping that ill be seeing reading win the playoffs and finally watching radiohead after waiting for the last 7 years!!

My boyfriend is a Huddersfield fan so we'll be trying for Wembley tickets if it goes well for them on Wednesday night! I'm a Brighton fan so feeling pretty smug right now! Hopefully I'll be feeling the same way if and when this bloody resale ever happens! 

Don't think it'll be today - if Seetickets IT staff are as busy locking the doors to prevent the Whycry crypto virus getting in as we are they won't have time to flick the switch.

I've been at work since 08:00 and done nothing but check AV and patching levels on servers and will probably be doing the same all day tomorrow too.

• Upvote 1