Missing acts

Matt42

would love to see major later this year.....but can't see them fitting in anywhere apart from dance stage...pitting them against rebel sound & metallica would split the crowds up, even though people will bitch and moan about the clash......but like someone else said, closing set next year is more likely

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would love to see major later this year.....but can't see them fitting in anywhere apart from dance stage...pitting them against rebel sound & metallica would split the crowds up, even though people will bitch and moan about the clash......but like someone else said, closing set next year is more likely

They'd close the stage early to avoid a clash with Rebel like they did with Flume/Disclosure last year

They'd close the stage early to avoid a clash with Rebel like they did with Flume/Disclosure last year

off topic but can anyone see Tom De Longe 'doing a Gerard Way' this year

If anything, Angels & Airwaves would play like they did a couple of years back.

I actually like AVA's album work but they don't work live on a main stage, more of an 02 Academy band for the actual followers.

Is there a particular reason why Angels & Airways shorten their name to AVA and not A&A, or ANA? Doesn't seem to make any sense, which is fine, but if it's bollocks at least I can move on safe in the knowledge of that.

I don't know why I looked it up, as don't particularly car, but checked. It should be AAA, but they inverted the middle A to a V for the logo, as Ava is Delonge's daughter's name. Awww.

Special guest TBA has to be Alt-J, it's R&L whatever you want it to be it will always ALMOST ALWAYS be lower than expectation and this year is a classic example of that

Metallica were better than expected

Yeah but look at the impact it had on everyone's pre main announcement predictions. :(

Special guest TBA has to be Alt-J, it's R&L whatever you want it to be it will always be lower than expectation and this year is a classic example of that

If Alt-J are indeed not in a subbing position at Glastonbury this year and given the upgrade to TBC status leaves it in the same position that it's believed another act will headline other that day. Also given the point it'd be rather surprising if they were subbing main stage that day, I'm fulling expecting that to be a female act, then the R&L special guest is most likely not Alt-J.

...Err realistic predictions? They were pretty accurate going by the scores everyone got?

I was hinting more at the fact many of us thought Interpol/Weezer/Death Cab were realistic possibilities for this year, possibly as a result of Metallica's booking .