Download 2016

Hart Attack

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

I'm not tuned in but are they doing thirty-three bands one by one?

It sounds like there was a big list of bands and Dan P. Carter has selected some that he wants to announce. Imagine they'll be a bigger announcement tomorrow/Wednesday

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

I'm not tuned in but are they doing thirty-three bands one by one?

I'd think not but that's Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes just announced and he's playing them now.  Another good one.

Like Devilman I'm thinking this is really shaping up well

Listening to the Rock Show on nights like this is always great :D loving the additions so far, Architects has got me really excited. Billy Talent, Neck Deep and Frank Carter would be must sees for me also. HO99O9 are a band I missed out on at Leeds back in August so I'd welcome the chance to see them again. 

Oh and Beartooth! Was looking forward to them at Leeds so much but felt really let down by their performance. I haven't listened to them since but hearing Beaten In Lips just now on the radio has reminded me what an absolute belter that album is.

Edited by Andre91

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

Listening to the Rock Show on nights like this is always great :D loving the additions so far, Architects has got me really excited. Bully Talent, Neck Deep and Frank Carter would be must sees for me also. HO99O9 are a band I missed out on at Leeds back in August so I'd welcome the chance to see them again. 

Was a surreal 35 mins or so at Reading.  Difficult to describe

4 minutes ago, ICantThinkOfAName said:

Has this been put on the download website yet? It'll be there in 20 minutes if not.

Download 2016.jpg

Nightwish, Disturbed, Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin and Billy talent probably enough to grab a day ticket. Maiden I guess will be alright for a sing along to some classics again. Nothing I wish Sunday got from the others really.