Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, oneoftherest said:

LCD are London exclusive to Lovebox, assuming they'll also be at Glasto, I highly highly doubt they'd have em on R+L too. Especially with Reading so close to the "London Exclusive"

close to, but not, so it really doesn't matter, LCD can play anywhere other than London and not break that contract

I'm literally staying up late awaiting more info from two previously proven sources, but I must say there's some conflicting stuff, and as I know neither personally I would say not to put too much stock into it. 

I'll just make a final prediction based on what I've heard, albeit not all to be announced tomorrow.

RHCP

The 1975

Frank Turner & TSS

Chvrches

Foals/Disclosure

Imagine Dragons

Tame Impala

Bloc Party

The Last Shadow Puppets

Kanye West

LCD Soundsystem

TDCC

_________

A Day to Remember

ATDI

2 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

I'm literally staying up late awaiting more info from two previously proven sources, but I must say there's some conflicting stuff, and as I know neither personally I would say not to put too much stock into it. 

I'll just make a final prediction based on what I've heard, albeit not all to be announced tomorrow.

RHCP

The 1975

Frank Turner & TSS

Chvrches

Foals/Disclosure

Imagine Dragons

Tame Impala

Bloc Party

The Last Shadow Puppets

Kanye West

LCD Soundsystem

TDCC

_________

A Day to Remember

ATDI

That seems pretty strong IMO

Just now, dentalplan said:

Weird that source 1 has gone off the mark after supplying the 2014 poster and the last announcement.

On the other hand, LCD are a lock for FYF Fest in Los Angeles (run by AEG) and that's meant to be moving back to R+L weekend again.

Just had a little look at the prediction thread, and there's one in there which has all the acts source one mentioned, except TDCC are third down. It's also been said that there's one prediction in there that's strikingly close. On top of this, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I do remember a user explicitly saying an act wasn't headlining Download at one point who were announced the next day. They knew all along and wanted to misdirect people. Pretty sure it was luckysalt.

Starting to believe source 1 more again.

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Weird that source 1 has gone off the mark after supplying the 2014 poster and the last announcement.

Yeah I did think this. He's consistent about ID as a sub but not sure they'll be announced tomorrow and TDCC is an obvious choice.

And I would have thought there'd be a headliner announced tomorrow regardless, but I can understand GNR being announced on their own. 

I personally don't know what to think at this point so just looking forward to the morning.