Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

That is very exciting news, some of his line ups for the residency at XOYO are brilliant.

His one on this upcoming Saturday is the great! He's bringing along Four Tet, Floating Point and Ade (founder and owner of plastic people) should be a great party, not a chance I am going to miss it

• 2 weeks later...

Clark! I remember he was on my wish list for last year, completely forgot about him this time round. That would be a great booking.

Big time.

To be honest I couldn't believe how good the lineup of DJs was last year across the festival.

I've been at many exclusively dance festivals over the years with lineups not as good.

Granted, you couldn't fit them all in and they were spread out all over the place, but if you like your beats, you were well served.

Hoping for more of the same

Edit: Just to add I think Fort Romeau's new album is really good.... Worth checking out

Edited by Space Shanty

Squarepusher would be great addition I think too. Especially on the Glade. Saw him at the Bangface Weekender last month. He was unreal. Definitely one of the best sets I've seen from him. His new album is pretty beastly actually.

I've heard it's good. Must check it out.

He's been playing Glasto since I've been going I think and that's nearly 20 years.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think I recall seeing him roundabout 1999 and since as well.

Good chance he'll be back

Soo happy that J.E.S.&.S are playing, been wanting to see them for ages ever since I saw their Boiler Room set. A bit gutted they are in Shangri-La though as I reckon it will be absolutely rammed. Hope that the Solomun rumour comes through as well.

I reckon they'll play more than just Shangri La. Seth and Eats did a handful of sets each across the fest last year. I'm hoping for a Beat Hotel set, that would be epic. I reckon they're popular enough now to even sub a headliner at Arcadia too?

I reckon they'll play more than just Shangri La. Seth and Eats did a handful of sets each across the fest last year. I'm hoping for a Beat Hotel set, that would be epic. I reckon they're popular enough now to even sub a headliner at Arcadia too?

Yeah, I reckon there would be plenty of opportunity to see them other than Shangri - La. The Eats, Jackmaster, Skream, Troxler quatro will make them popular anywhere they play so I reckon subbing at Arcadia is a shout.

Would love to see Eats Everything himself do an early morning set somewhere, remember him doing that with a bunch of others in 2013.

Edited by BlackHole2006