Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

I'd love that, but I'd put him on WH vs Kanye. WH will need to offer something different that night or it will have a very small crowd. I don't know if Prydz could fill the Other stage. I bet he could the WH. I know he wouldn't be a traditional WH act, but any less than disclosure?

Would be majorly depressed if he clashed with Kanye :(.

A few friends are talking about getting Sunday day tickets just for the Pryda tent at Creamfields so I might do that.

Loved his set from Ultra the other day

I am not so sure. I think Underworld would still have the pull of a huge crowd; A slot in JP could get a little bit dangerous in there. I think they could get away with the Sunday night Other Stage headline slot still. Underworld are better than Orbital, right?... I wasn't old enough the first time around to be a judge!!

Don't think Underworld andOorbital should be compared really.

Both magnificent electronic pioneers but Underworld are a bit more of an assault on the ears, in a good way.

There is no way in my mind that Underworld are anything but a headliner on a smaller stage.

The idea of Underworld being a sub just doesn't sit right, even more so in the John Peel Tent.

If they play there, surely they headline... but it seems they aren't playing anyway because they are a Bestival exclusive unfortunately

This would be so sweet! couldn't suit him anymore

I saw Avery play for 8 hours at Wire a few months back and he was unreal, didn't feel bored once.

this would have been interesting to see, just to see where he took things i guess! always prefer longer sets as you get to really understand what a DJ is about. there is nowhere to hide unlike a 90 min / 2hr set

But - a word of warning. The most on top security in a club for a long time

I went to the Hydra night on Thursday (really, really good) and the frisk on the way in was... interesting. Was talking to someone who said they found the drugs in her bra. I don't even know how that happens.

No issues once we were inside though.

I was at the Hydra on Thursday (did the double of there and Tweakaholic early doors - good advice thanks!).

Great night but agree that security was something else. Never had a hand up my top before... Was interesting! Noticed a couple of complaints on FB but I suppose they are just doing their job. Seems to be a spate of clubs being threatened with closure lately as a result of people taking dodgy pills and probably safeguarding against this. Will just have to find better a better hiding place :-)

I went to the Hydra night on Thursday (really, really good) and the frisk on the way in was... interesting. Was talking to someone who said they found the drugs in her bra. I don't even know how that happens.

No issues once we were inside though.

I was at the Hydra on Thursday (did the double of there and Tweakaholic early doors - good advice thanks!).

Great night but agree that security was something else. Never had a hand up my top before... Was interesting! Noticed a couple of complaints on FB but I suppose they are just doing their job. Seems to be a spate of clubs being threatened with closure lately as a result of people taking dodgy pills and probably safeguarding against this. Will just have to find better a better hiding place :-)

Did security give any indication or prior warning that the search would be that thorough or invasive? If they didn't that's fucking outrageous.