Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

6 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Stretching but given he is here for an ambient set. I'd love Max Cooper to pick up one of the opening slots as well with his more regular live show - His AV obvs 

Daniel Avery always likely for a second slot possibly on Arcadia 

Max would be great. I'm sure he could find a way to utilise the 6 way stereo rig as well.

6 minutes ago, toohottoocold said:

Max would be great. I'm sure he could find a way to utilise the 6 way stereo rig as well.

Absolutely I'm sure he will pop up somewhere else at some point doubt he is just there for the Woodsies slot. 

1 hour ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Absolutely I'm sure he will pop up somewhere else at some point doubt he is just there for the Woodsies slot. 

I think it would be Arcadia or nothing for Max, but I'm not convinced, even if it would be odd for him to come 'only' for an ambient set. I can't see him on Genosys or IICON, and that's all that left really apart from the SeaKing (🤞🏽)*

*he's not playing Unfairground! 

Ben

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, toohottoocold said:

Who we guessing for Arcadia? My shots in the dark except the first one

Mandidextrous B2B [IVY]

Andy C

Bicep (DJ Set)

Coco Bryce B2B Tim Reaper 

Teletech Takeover

Nia Archives 

IMO, no way are Bicep playing Arcadia. It's not long since they did, and they'd 'have' to announce it in the area drop, making the entirely undisguised Levels set even less disguised! 

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

I would put a bet on ‘a little sound’ being there on the Sunday, she’s got a tba on her summer tour and has given a lot of winks in the comments of being at glasto, the other places she’d be have already been announced I’d say 

38 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

IMO, no way are Bicep playing Arcadia. It's not long since they did, and they'd 'have' to announce it in the area drop, making the entirely undisguised Levels set even less disguised! 

Ben

I think they played before Cox b2b Jones 2019? And they stunk the gaff out. Didn’t fit the mood at all

7 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

It's going to impossible to get anywhere that Bicep set at levels. The cat is well and truly out of the bag and I haven't heard about them making it any bigger.

Do we bother trying or not, that's the question. V committed fangirl (see profile pic for evidence) but a bigger fan of Glasto generally and I don't wanna be surrounded by the inevitable dickheads who'll be there for the 'gram/to watch Glue. 

19 minutes ago, Talcroft said:

Do we bother trying or not, that's the question. V committed fangirl (see profile pic for evidence) but a bigger fan of Glasto generally and I don't wanna be surrounded by the inevitable dickheads who'll be there for the 'gram/to watch Glue. 

My answer is no, but I've seen them loads of times over the years and I don't have much interest in their DJ sets anyway. Plus the stuff you listed.

6 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Getting a bit out of my areas of knowledge, but Jessie Marcella has just been announced for Croissant Neuf today. It looks likely she will be playing an ambient-orientated set, but I see that she plays Anjunadeep sets too.

So, there may be something for the E/D faithful who often lament at the absence of Anjunadeep on the line-up, if she plays elsewhere. Fingers crossed.

Ben

Saw Above and Beyond on the T&C line up poster.....

Turns out they're some kind of aerial performance troupe with the same name.

Edited by Johnnyseven
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

I think it would be Arcadia or nothing for Max, but I'm not convinced, even if it would be odd for him to come 'only' for an ambient set. I can't see him on Genosys or IICON, and that's all that left really apart from the SeaKing (🤞🏽)*

*he's not playing Unfairground! 

Ben

Max doesn’t have any other sets booked in at this point in time so seems unlikely, unless a v. late request comes in

11 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Bumped into Gaspard and Xavier today. Nice fellas. Very much looking forward to Glastonbury. Told them they'll do well to top 2017 but to give it their best shot...

PXL_20240508_185446014-01.jpeg

IMG_7739.jpeg

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Madyaker said:

It's going to impossible to get anywhere that Bicep set at levels. The cat is well and truly out of the bag and I haven't heard about them making it any bigger.

Someone mentioned in the site changes thread that they'd heard a rumour levels will be bigger this year.

On 5/8/2024 at 5:07 PM, bennyhana22 said:

Ben

Be IICON for them I imagine

4 minutes ago, piltonparadise said:

Be IICON for them I imagine

I just don't see them playing a big DJ set as Dove and then a further 'marquee' DJ set as Bicep. Unless they have really worked with the Block9 team in terms of A/V to be able to bring Chroma to IICON, I'm putting my £5 on a no. But I await the Block9 drop with bated breath.

Sorry!

Ben

On 5/8/2024 at 5:07 PM, bennyhana22 said:

Ben

Clearly the disguise is good enough to trick me!!

When are they playing The Levels? 

Cheers 

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

I just don't see them playing a big DJ set as Dove and then a further 'marquee' DJ set as Bicep. Unless they have really worked with the Block9 team in terms of A/V to be able to bring Chroma to IICON, I'm putting my £5 on a no. But I await the Block9 drop with bated breath.

Sorry!

Ben

I reckon Chroma on IICON is defo a good possibility