Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Couple weeks before Glastonbury, I'm thinking disclosure could be headlining a stage considering its been 8 years since there last appearance and have had two new albums out since then. Other than that Anotr would be nice in the sunset

PL24_Lineup_Poster_FINAL-2132x1500.jpg

Junction 2 is now a three day event this year. The Saturday looks interesting to me. Back to the original style for that day it seems but pretty good overall. 

IMG_0933.thumb.jpeg.aa92e224908c16a26f76eea736dcbc68.jpeg

On 1/23/2024 at 10:39 AM, Bmaz said:

Couple weeks before Glastonbury, I'm thinking disclosure could be headlining a stage considering its been 8 years since there last appearance and have had two new albums out since then. Other than that Anotr would be nice in the sunset

Insta post from WHP says it's their only UK performance of the year. I'm not particularly bothered but does seem a shame - good crowd pleasers.

39 minutes ago, Hank Hankinson said:

Any decent day festivals in London this summer? Trying to plan a stag do (we're all from Liverpool and not your typical stag do people) and a cheeky day festival somewhere in the UK would be perfect.

All Points East is a good day out. We're going to LCD Soundsystem one, August Bank Hol. Field Day will be the day after, can't see the lineup is out yet but it's usually reliable.

4 hours ago, Hank Hankinson said:

Any decent day festivals in London this summer? Trying to plan a stag do (we're all from Liverpool and not your typical stag do people) and a cheeky day festival somewhere in the UK would be perfect.

Depends when in the summer, Junction 2, Waterworks, Wide Awake and GALA are all decent festivals. 

28 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Depends when in the summer, Junction 2, Waterworks, Wide Awake and GALA are all decent festivals. 

And the type of music your group wants!  Obviously electronic cos of the thread it’s posted in but have personally had great days at junction 2, field day/APE, Elton etc… but depends what your stag group like! 

On 1/20/2024 at 6:45 PM, golden egg said:

Was just thinking today how I can’t remember IICON ever feeling even slightly busy. Not saying that’s a bad thing necessarily. I wasn’t there for this four tet set though. 

Went to see the chemical brothers at arcadia then went to se corner to see the end of four tets set. Got into se corner no fuss and then just pushed through the crust of the crowd at IICON to get to the front of four tet and there was so much space at the front!

Are Justice likely to announce UK / Ireland dates would love to catch them there but obviously even more wanting to catch them at Glastonbury as was lucky to get a ticket this year 🙏 have been reading mixed thoughts they seem about 50/50 at this stage it seems to me 

On 1/24/2024 at 3:52 PM, Talcroft said:

Insta post from WHP says it's their only UK performance of the year. I'm not particularly bothered but does seem a shame - good crowd pleasers.

As theyre also doing primavera (again) i assume they want to do the lowest number of shows for the highest amount of money possible and frankly who can blame them. They will probably make their decent years income across about 10 shows all year

40 minutes ago, dicko_belfast said:

Are Justice likely to announce UK / Ireland dates would love to catch them there but obviously even more wanting to catch them at Glastonbury as was lucky to get a ticket this year 🙏 have been reading mixed thoughts they seem about 50/50 at this stage it seems to me 

I would think it odd they tour in europe and dont hit the UK at all. But stranger things have happened.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dicko_belfast said:

Field Day, apparently 

• Like 2