Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

7 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

get yourselves to Dekmantel in August if possible. MCDE, Omar-S, Palms Trax, Shanti Celeste, Hunee, Call Super all playing, along with loads more:

http://www.dekmantelfestival.com/timetable/

9mm60VA.png

And anyone going who doesn't go to see British Murder Boys (Live) and Karenn (Live) doesn't deserve a ticket!

:)

Ben

Koze, MCDE and Moody are unrealistic. Omar S isnt out of the question but unlikely. I always say british DJs are more likely as they may better understand the cultural significance of the event and take a pay cut to play it as a result. 

I cannot really see these names taking less to play.

palms trax and shanti C would be relatively likely i would say. Young british talent on the up

Edited by Memory Man

1 hour ago, Memory Man said:

Koze, MCDE and Moody are unrealistic. Omar S isnt out of the question but unlikely. I always say british DJs are more likely as they may better understand the cultural significance of the event and take a pay cut to play it as a result. 

I cannot really see these names taking less to play.

palms trax and shanti C would be relatively likely i would say. Young british talent on the up

i'd probably tend to agree with this, will be very very very surprised if P Trax and Shanti aren't playing 

23 minutes ago, Browner's Right said:

Does anyone think Moderat are likely to pop up on the farm? Seem to be playing a lot of festivals before and after the festival.

they're playing in Netherlands and Italy over Glastonbury weekend, so not too likely, but not impossible (unless Field Day have them as an exclusive?).

sub/headliner in The Park or sub/3rd on JP i'd imagine if they do?

50 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

they're playing in Netherlands and Italy over Glastonbury weekend, so not too likely, but not impossible (unless Field Day have them as an exclusive?).

sub/headliner in The Park or sub/3rd on JP i'd imagine if they do?

I'd say that was about right. I've got a hunch they will be there somewhere...

1 hour ago, kpins said:

Hi noticed a few Leeds lot on here. Anyone been to Church yet? Thinking of going for Derrick Carter and Francois K in April and wondered what its like (since its rebirth!) 

I am of the opinion Derrick Carter could play in the worst club in the world and it would still be a lot of fun 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Bicep live show at village sold out in 2 minutes

1,000 tickets in 2 minutes is a pretty good feat for a dance act

I imagine they'll get a pretty decent slot this year

I logged onto Resident Advisor at 12:04 and it was sold out. Gutted, but I guess they will play the farm so no big issues!

6 minutes ago, jonzpellz said:

I logged onto Resident Advisor at 12:04 and it was sold out. Gutted, but I guess they will play the farm so no big issues!

yeah I bought mine through DICE so I got mine pretty much 12 on the dot

I'm hoping they bring the live show to Glastonbury - can't think of a stage that is best for that though

54 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

incidentally i saw Bicep DJ 2 weeks ago and they were dull as anything.

I would see their live show though, as i've not witnessed it before. They have really had a meteoric rise. but i think they used to be loads of fun and thats why people got into them, and now they have gone boring!

I fully agree, they have lost a lot of stock