Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

For anyone into 90s old skool jungle tekno, breaks, beats and ravey breakdowns like myself, Origin8a & Propa are playing the Unfairground. Any of the Hardcore Energy lot will be worth a watch 

Well that's a bit bloody ace! 

Ben

*adds to list 

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

For anyone into 90s old skool jungle tekno, breaks, beats and ravey breakdowns like myself, Origin8a & Propa are playing the Unfairground. Any of the Hardcore Energy lot will be worth a watch 

Let's hope they're playing on the Sunday...

Ben

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Let's hope they're playing on the Sunday...

Ben

At the moment, I've really lucked out with acts confirmed on Sunday - Elkka, Nia Archives, Justice, Stingray 313, Goldie, OR:LA, Andy C. 

Plus we've got the announced stages to publish day splits, bound to be more amongst that lot, plus Block 9, Arcadia, San Remo, Greenpeace and Babylon Uprising! I'll be getting my steps in, for sure

14 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

At the moment, I've really lucked out with acts confirmed on Sunday - Elkka, Nia Archives, Justice, Stingray 313, Goldie, OR:LA, Andy C. 

Plus we've got the announced stages to publish day splits, bound to be more amongst that lot, plus Block 9, Arcadia, San Remo, Greenpeace and Babylon Uprising! I'll be getting my steps in, for sure

Clashes permitting I’ll be at 4 of those at least. 

• Like 1

On 5/6/2024 at 2:14 PM, Ninety9 said:

Great stuff - happy to contribute as well

Can I make a suggestion of a column for Genre/Description and Similar to?

I would really love this! I'm not very knowledgeable and get quite overwhelmed by the sheer amount of choice without a bit of a guide on genre to see what mood I'm in, so if anyone does add these details, thank you!!

53 minutes ago, Smozmorris said:

Was it the 5hrs of acid set? The first hour blows my mind..Icon stage at 2am..how do we make it so as the already released dance stuff has me a bit disappointed...so far! 

It was exactly that. Oh. My. Goodness. 😲

Don't worry, we still have Block9 to come, and Sunday on Assembly is pretty stellar. 

Ben

On 5/16/2024 at 8:01 AM, PassingCloud said:

Is he not a promoter too? I’ve watched some of his vids and he seems to be doing very well for himself! I’m sure one of them seemed to be him in a swimming pool, in his own house! 

Think it was an Air B & B that. 

I dont follow much in insta but really like his personality and tune collection is massive. 

26 minutes ago, Glastonbury101 said:

Any good Gabba (or adjacent) djs playing this year? ——- asking for a friend haha 🙂

I couldn't tell good Gabba from a hole in the ground, but Mandidextrous is wearing a Gabba shirt in this vid I was just watching.

31 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

He tours with best mate Bukem, so imagine it's the same slot he did last year. 

What you basing this on?

The poster he put the date on says Icon stage 

• Upvote 1

On 5/6/2024 at 1:41 PM, nikkic said:

Right Team,

I've made a start on the big excel spreadsheet. 

I won't have time to do every stage this year, so I've made this editable for anyone who would like to give a helping hand and contribute. I reckon between us we can cover it!

Here's the link......

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MAURVZfABJD3RD0rSlQuKb0KkPwjxcpy/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=102654520778015346586&rtpof=true&sd=true

1. Tabs at the bottom for each different stage 

2. I've added Youtube sets, but if someone wants to add in Soundcloud or Mixcloud sets as well, then all good

3. Please don't erase any sets that have been added, if you want to add another set for an artist, just whack it in the next column along

Thanks Ravers!!

I've added as many of the Glade Dome as I could find.

Will aim to get The Glade, Nowhere and Platform 23 done this week. 

If anyone wants to chip in, feel free!!

• Upvote 4

Whens four tet cropping up then? Shame to not see his morning side on the stonebridge lineup this yr, although he has done it the last 2 yrs so

12 minutes ago, Isaaclk said:

Whens four tet cropping up then? Shame to not see his morning side on the stonebridge lineup this yr, although he has done it the last 2 yrs so

I guess it's perfectly possible that, after being so prevalent the last few festivals, he might be having this off?

In other E/D news, I think we're pretty certain of Block9 dropping on Friday, folks. 

Ben