Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

2 minutes ago, ASAP.FEARG said:

First post here 👋 I've added the artists for Assembly & Glade to the spreadsheet, along with some mixes. Will try to add some more today..

welcome!: ) 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ASAP.FEARG said:

First post here 👋 I've added the artists for Assembly & Glade to the spreadsheet, along with some mixes. Will try to add some more today..

Hero!

Thanks for adding to the list 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ASAP.FEARG said:

Welcome to one of the (well, the...) best threads on t'internet.

Ben
x

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Welcome to one of the (well, the...) best threads on t'internet.

Ben
x

Thanks Ben, I have been lurking for quite some time so already well aware of it's podium standing 🥇 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

I just want to say that if Enrico Sangiuliano gets a slot on either IICON or the green monster I will be delighted. He's very much big room techno in style, but he really knows how to put a set together. 

Ben

Is there any rumours he will play?

Would love to have a few of the Drumcode style DJs appearing more . Enjoyed Charlotte De Witte at Pangea in 2019.

19 minutes ago, CH0161 said:

Is there any rumours he will play?

Would love to have a few of the Drumcode style DJs appearing more . Enjoyed Charlotte De Witte at Pangea in 2019.

No, no intel, just that I saw a tweet of his today, a short clip of him playing one of his new acid-infused tracks, and it reminded me of what a great set he plays. Fingers crossed. Saw Adam Beyer on the Spider many years ago...!

Ben

6 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

I just want to say that if Enrico Sangiuliano gets a slot on either IICON or the green monster I will be delighted. He's very much big room techno in style, but he really knows how to put a set together. 

Ben

His set at Boomtown in the Woods some years back was so so good! I'll be there to see him again this year if he plays. 

• Upvote 1

I think he will be playing. Like I've said earlier he is playing Cardiff Castle with Prydz on Glasto Saturday..Arcadia is my guess..I'll be there whatever Arcadia is this this year. His Mrs was awesome on Pangea a few years ago..I was blown! Need the techno!!

• Like 1

On 5/3/2024 at 3:51 PM, AndyL16 said:

🤣 - I'd be gutted if it was more of the same - just give us something else please arcadia booking gods... 

I'm still clinging onto this little rumour around Prydz potentially being there 👀 no idea where its come from or who the original post was, still want to know where its came from... 

8 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Ben

25 minutes ago, Smozmorris said:

I think he will be playing. Like I've said earlier he is playing Cardiff Castle with Prydz on Glasto Saturday..Arcadia is my guess..I'll be there whatever Arcadia is this this year. His Mrs was awesome on Pangea a few years ago..I was blown! Need the techno!!

He could give Eric a lift on Sunday morning. Have both of em on Arcadia.

3 hours ago, goldfishboy said:

yeah given the Thursday crowding issues last year, they should probably move this somewhere with more space such as the IICON field

There might yet be a big clash IICON might provide something to split the crowd 

For anyone wanting some trance, Fish56Octagon on The Glade Dome will probably drop a few bangers! 

And if you don’t know him, he’s currently the best thing on Instagram. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nikkic said:

For anyone wanting some trance, Fish56Octagon on The Glade Dome will probably drop a few bangers! 

I'm not on IG - any chance you could pop a link or two on here @nikkic? Something that you think might interest me!

Ben

12 hours ago, nikkic said:

will be absolutely rammo on thurs