The Park 2015

Tuna

The drummers being perfectly in sync but so relaxed was so entertaining. And what a frontman! I thought it was just right to ease into the Friday. Would have loved to have seen them in the crows nest.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday night was my Park night, saw Wolf Alice who I though were excellent , one of the sets of the weekend for my. I got absolutely soaked though and stayed on to see Sharon van Etton, and though I love her I thought that she looked bored and not interested in being there which was a pity, I could have used my time in going back to Kidney mead and getting changed and coming back for SFA :(

Edited by ghandi

Just watching Jon Hopkins' set now on iPlayer.

Spellbinding stuff, absolutely class.

Only emphasises how brutal that Saturday night clash was.

He will tear it up at Electric Picnic

Watched it myself earlier. Brilliant. Still happy I saw Leftfield , but that would have been great to watch.

Anyone know where I might be able to find a roster of bands that played on the Rabbit Hole's smaller stage, the one that's actually through the Rabbit Hole?

That's not the one here?  http:///s/g2015/

Friday night was my Park night, saw Wolf Alice who I though were excellent , one of the sets of the weekend for my. I got absolutely soaked though and stayed on to see Sharon van Etton, and though I love her I thought that she looked bored and not interested in being there which was a pity, I could have used my time in going back to Kidney mead and getting changed and coming back for SFA :(

I did the opposite and missed her and saw SFA.  I don't even know that much of their stuff, but they were excellent.

Watched it myself earlier. Brilliant. Still happy I saw Leftfield , but that would have been great to watch.

Awesome stuff Fuzzy.

Saw him last October but in a small venue that didn't allow for the same visuals.

But I should see the full shebang in September thankfully.

I'm still happy I saw Leftfield as well, although I've had pangs of regret about missing PSB all week. Hopefully the Brixton gig will scratch that itch

Watching Mavis Staples on the highlights now.

Was my toughest clash from minute one and while Todd Terje was great, this looks similarly unmissable.

Christ almighty. I wish I had a time turner.

Beautiful performance. That 10 minute version of I'll Take You There was an easy highlight of the fest.

Beautiful performance. That 10 minute version of I'll Take You There was an easy highlight of the fest.

Aye, she's what 75 as well?

Sometimes with the older performers you half expect that you may be going so that you can see a legend, but that they're struggling a bit and being helped along by a very energetic younger band - eg. James Brown.

In her case, it was clear that the band wanted to play all night, but she was awesome and truly held her own.