Secret resales

Funkyfairy!

I dont know what I have to do to get tickets!

Didnt check this page as I was busy with siblin's monitor - got notified at 14:50 after it had sold out. I entered all our details and that was the end of it! Event not found.

I feel like someone is fucking with my mind I really do

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt check this page as I was busy with siblin's monitor - got notified at 14:50 after it had sold out. I entered all our details and that was the end of it! Event not found.

I feel like someone is fucking with my mind I really do

Everyone try for mungo!

I think this might be my first post on here - but I'm going to use it to just say a massive thanks for this thread. I already had my tickets but just got the final 3 that were missing from our group out of the previous sales. We are now complete for 2014! Awesome! :D

I was making a brew in the kitchen at work, was talking to the woman who sits next to me, about how I was gutted I was I'd missed out on all the resales. Suddenly, my phone buzzed. "Surely not", I thought, pulling it out of my pocket. Suddenly, another 3 buzzes, all from Siblin's monitor. 10 seconds and 1 smashed cup (my favourite!) later, I'm sat at my desk, typing my details in. I hit submit, and "An error has occured. Please try again later". "FUUUUUUUCK" I scream, and think this must be my punishment for my prickish behaviour yesterday.

So what did I do? I got on my knees, and I prayed to the glasto tickets gods, and I repented until I was blue in the face. I begged for forgiveness (and no rain!). Suddenly, I felt all warm, and fuzzy inside. I've felt that exactly feeling before... I couldn't place it. I got back up off my knees, placed my bum upon my chair, and I refreshed the page. Upon entering my details a second time, I crossed my heart. I pressed submit, and almost yelped in excitement But I wasn't finished yet. The battle was not over. It was a race against time to select the right tickets, input my bank details until finally... "YES! FUCKING GET IN. OMGAAAAAWD YES" I had booking confirmation that me and my grandma were once again going to the best place on this earth.

I felt that warm fuzzy feeling come over me again, and suddenly it clicked, where I'd felt it before. It's that same feeling you get after queuing in the car parks overnight, getting to the big silver gates, being given your wristband and suddenly exclaiming "i'm at Glastonbury".

Thank you so much Siblin (and everyone) else, my and my grandma now have a ticket to the best place on earth! :D

Mungo, I wouldn't give up hope buddy. They seem to be going up and down, and there's always the competition. I have my fingers, toes and bollocks crossed for you, I hope you get one.

Get confirmation from See that there will be more (it seems they're happy to confirm this, just not the number of tickets or time of sale) then sit in front of your computer pressing refresh all day. I'm not joking, I was refreshing every few seconds when GA came on sale. It's the only reason I was able to get one.

Well done everybody! I wasn't trying for myself, but my girlfriend's brother got one :D :D :D

My work colleague, however, just missed out. She picked EXACTLY the wrong moment to go for lunch. I had her details copied in and everything, but by the time she got back and input her card details, it was too late. Gutted for her. She's crying buckets :(

She just got one in the re-re-re-re (or whatever it is by now) sale! Thanks SO much Siblin. Your monitor works an absolute treat.

Now, Mungo. If you want to PM me your details, I'm MORE than happy to try for you when they go up again.

I got such a buzz reading all your posts this afternoon, made the hairs on my arms stand on end.

Well done to those who did get tickets, good luck to those who didn't, don't give up.