T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a day ticket for the Sunday and I feel really cheated. Fewer bands than the Saturday and a bloody choir opening the Main Stage (!!!!) yet they charge the same price.

Saying that, I think they've been told that Jessie J probably won't make the festival hence why they've added Lawson to the Main Stage (but they haven't put out an official announcement because there's still a small chance she could perform).

I have a day ticket for the Sunday and I feel really cheated. Fewer bands than the Saturday and a bloody choir opening the Main Stage (!!!!) yet they charge the same price.

Saying that, I think they've been told that Jessie J probably won't make the festival hence why they've added Lawson to the Main Stage (but they haven't put out an official announcement because there's still a small chance she could perform).

Lawson are replacment for Jess Glyne.

Not sure if I am wrong in thinking this, but, besides Glasto, pretty sure the only UK festival Maccabees are playing is Reading/Leeds isnt it? I know they're only third down (I think) on main so maybe they're supposed to be an exclusive?

Don't really see why Maccabees would want to play the T-Break spot with a new album out soon that they've worked fucking hard on.

I've tweeted them/T a few times now and not had any response so I'm coming to the presumption that they wont be playing. Gutted tbh, was buzzing when I seen that poster.

Thanks lor1 we are planning on a steady drive maybe with a couple of sightseeing stops so will have to see what time we arrive.

Any recommendations for breakfast at the moment it's looking like McDonald's.

Depends where your staying if it's in town,weather spoons or orchard hotel.

Are pass-outs generally allowed. I'd like to see Slaves on Friday then return later on. I have weekend passes without camping

If you mean leave and come back I suppose it's possible but you may get stung for parking again and why bother. It's a nause getting in and out. Doing it twice is daft.

Are pass-outs generally allowed. I'd like to see Slaves on Friday then return later on. I have weekend passes without camping

For previous years, pass-outs were only allowed for people with camping tickets. For people with weekend tickets without camping, once you were in for the day, that was that.

I don't think you can get rentry with weekend only tickets. You only get wristband camping and that along with a scan of your ticket allows to go in and out. Your weekend non camping ticket is essentially 3 day tickets. I might be wrong but I think your ticket only allows ypu one entry per day