T in The Park 2015

Matt42

On the subject of said dogs...has anyone ever been stopped by one? What exactly happens? Genuinely just curious, since they seem to be such a big source of apprehension. Is it a rubber gloves job or just a frisk to make sure you're not walking in with half of Columbia in your pockets?

It's more than a frisk, they'll pull you over to one side, away from the rest of the people entering, search all your bags and your person(it'll the thorough) give you the opportunity to surrender anything you've got on you? In which case you'll probably be cautioned and sent on your way and allowed in, dependant on quantity, if not and they find any miscellaneous on you, you'll be arrested dependant on quantity, if not arrested, you'll be denied entry to the festival and told to be on your way

It happened to a close friend of mine two years ago, that's from his experience

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was caught with some grass on me a few years ago at T at the campsite entrance. I had it in my wellies and after a frisk by the steward i was busted as my grinder stuck out like a sore thumb in my welly.

I was taken to a tent that had nothing in it apart from a wooden pallet and two coppers. I was then strip searched down to the bollocks and i must say it was the most degrading thing i have had to do in my life. I was gutted.

I told the coppers that surely as it was a music festival and i didn't have any hard drugs on me that it wasn't that of a big deal that i had some bush on me and if they ripped up my ticket i would just buy another to get in. I was given the good cop bad cop speech from them and after 5 mins i was given the option of throwing my bush in the bin and entering or keeping it and losing my ticket. I threw it in the bin and was let on my way.

The police are looking for dealers and people with class A drugs going in to T from my experience.

Unless getting fucking swedgered out you're tits and bouncing to Kasabian, jaw swinging et all is actually imperative to you having a good weekend and a shite one then i would say its not worth the risk.

I know folk that have been sent home and one guy got caught with 10 pills and was charged a £1000 fine and another who is banned for life and has to sign an order every day at 12pm and 10pm every day that TITP is on at his local police station to prove he isnt there.

Its a lottery, quite a lot down to handlers judging reactions of punters going through the gate.

Sound like a plan.....

Double dunt during the last song of the prodigy, come up walking back to the campsite talking to a couple of 15 year old boys telling them about how great titp used to be and asking them if theyve got any tinnies left, get back to your campsite and all your mates have went home because its pishing down, spend the next 10 hours listening to your ipod and chain smoking 20 regal you found at the bottom of your bag.

Double dunt during the last song of the prodigy, come up walking back to the campsite talking to a couple of 15 year old boys telling them about how great titp used to be and asking them if theyve got any tinnies left, get back to your campsite and all your mates have went home because its pishing down, spend the next 10 hours listening to your ipod and chain smoking 20 regal you found at the bottom of your bag.

Are you speaking from experience mate???

HA! Like anyone would still have two pellets left at 10.50 on the Sunday night...

Times for Sun Signing Tent if anyone's interested:

Friday line-up

Slaves: 15.55 - 16.15

The Wombats: 16.55 - 17.15

Sigma: 18.10 - 18.30

Saturday line-up

The LaFontaines: 13.25 - 14.15

The Strypes: 14.10 - 14.30

Stevie McCrorie: 14.55 - 15.15

Jack Savoretti: 15.55 - 16.15

Sunday line-up

Peace: 15.50 - 16.10