T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen a lassie whos currently at strathallan castle tweet that the midgie level is wild, "prepare for midgies, pack 28 bottles of repellent" something along those lines. fuckin hate midgies

Aye you could see that from the promo vid they posted the other day. I'll pass on the tip that my mountain rescue buddies swear by and works for me in the hills. Avon skin so soft! It's not a repellent as such, they just die when they touch it. You get nice soft skin too.

Aye you could see that from the promo vid they posted the other day. I'll pass on the tip that my mountain rescue buddies swear by and works for me in the hills. Avon skin so soft! It's not a repellent as such, they just die when they touch it. You get nice soft skin too.

After meeting you at Download and Bella, I mistakenly had you down as more of a Nivea man.  Just shows how wrong you can be

Don't really see why Maccabees would want to play the T-Break spot with a new album out soon that they've worked fucking hard on.

I've tweeted them/T a few times now and not had any response so I'm coming to the presumption that they wont be playing. Gutted tbh, was buzzing when I seen that poster.

Yeah, I'll probably take them off the clashfinder. I'm sure ;) tuts is missing an act but it's probably someone small lower down. 

After meeting you at Download and Bella, I mistakenly had you down as more of a Nivea man.  Just shows how wrong you can be

Oooooh hello, check you and your extensive body moisturiser knowledge *winks and blows kiss*

Out of topic a bit but was listening to some of my old cds tonight and stumbled across my hard-fi albums. Absolutely loved this band reminds me of my high school days and I always wanted to see them but always remembering they didnt tour that much and unfortunately never got a chance.

Also expected them to become massive and it never quite happened.

Anyone know if they ever did T? Always imagined their gigs to be rowdy and excellent live. Perfect festival band perhaps.

Sunday defo is the best overall day by a mile, Saturday offers me maybe one band and Friday nothing past a couple early one's. T seems to be booking more and more dance even over the smaller stages now. I still don't get Annie Mac around 4:45/5pm on maim stage, it's just a wasted slot.

R&L has certainly outdone it by a huge distance this year which surprise's me to say, might be overall the best value out of all major one's bar Glastonbury obviously although a unfair comparison. 1 doownfall is lack of options early Mumford day.

Edited by thewayiam

Out of topic a bit but was listening to some of my old cds tonight and stumbled across my hard-fi albums. Absolutely loved this band reminds me of my high school days and I always wanted to see them but always remembering they didnt tour that much and unfortunately never got a chance.

Anyone know if they ever did T? Always imagined their gigs to be rowdy and excellent live. Perfect festival band perhaps.

2006 just before the Arctic Monkeys. They were indeed very good. They did a cover of 7 nation army too which went down a storm.

Stars of CCTV is a great album, it's a shame they never made it big time, they definitely had the potential