T in The Park 2015

Matt42

How will we know where to camp? When do you think we'll get a map? I use to go to Yellow 3 at Balado, favourite camp site, especially after spending some time at Red. We had plenty of space, it was quietish, next to a watchtower, good ground, never at risk of flooding, no trouble, cleanish etc

Will want to find somewhere like that again.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will we know where to camp? When do you think we'll get a map? I use to go to Yellow 3 at Balado, favourite camp site, especially after spending some time at Red. We had plenty of space, it was quietish, next to a watchtower, good ground, never at risk of flooding, no trouble, cleanish etc

Will want to find somewhere like that again.

Being the first year will make it a bit of a free for all. The only things to guide your decision will be 1. proximity to entrances 2. features ie places water can pool or toilets.

The 'character' of each site is pie in the sky just now. They'll probably already know what it will look like but I wouldn't expect it to be launched until next month.