T in The Park 2015

Matt42

The old Main/NME layout was dreadful with that ridiculous 30 minute walk of death from campsite to stage. Give me a bit of sound clash any day over that!

Genuinely totally forgot about that if you wanted to go see someone you had to leave 2 acts beforehand so you could take approproiate breaks along the way.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see that all the "will it be cancelled, wont it be cancelled" drama has subsided. there was never any major danger this would not get approval from the powers that be. Regardless of all the "concerns". there was too much money riding on it to cancel it completely.

Always worth at least giving it a shot. At worst, you didn't get tickets, oh well, that was the most likely outcome. At best, you get tickets and you're super happy about it because not only are you seeing Blur at Barras, but you also feel like you beat the system somehow just for getting tickets. That's how I felt after getting tickets for Biffy and Muse at Barrowlands.

Sam Smith is looking unlikely to be there. Needing vocal chord surgery and he's pulled out of werchter.

Oh well...

The ONLY sensible decision here is to move fatboyslim into his slot on the mainstage and let rudimental headline tuts.

Edited by Lor1

More likely that Rudimental ends up subbing

I'd agree. If Fatboy Slim has been booked for a headline slot I don't think they'll bump him down (IMO a subbing slot on main is still a bump down from headlining one of the three main stages) to sub the main.

Rudimental would suit that slot more as Fatboy Slims lightshow and atmosphere will be electric in the Tuts if thats where hes playing.

Guess there's still enough time to get someone else in if need be.

Having a look at who's active the week before and after and would able/a decent enough size, the only name that stood out was Disclosure, who are playing NOS Alive and BBK that weekend, but I think are free on the Friday.

Probably still more likely that Rudimental will step up and they'll fill the gap with a smaller act lower down the bill. Or not fill it at all as T like to do.

Guess there's still enough time to get someone else in if need be.

Having a look at who's active the week before and after and would able/a decent enough size, the only name that stood out was Disclosure, who are playing NOS Alive and BBK that weekend, but I think are free on the Friday.

Probably still more likely that Rudimental will step up and they'll fill the gap with a smaller act lower down the bill. Or not fill it at all as T like to do.

Disclosure were absolutely incredible last year. Would not mind them at all.