T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started this off as a potential lineup, now it's more a wishful one..

Friday

Main:

THE PRODIGY

Chase & Status

Jamie T

Papa Roach

George Ezra

Rick Astley

Radio 1:

BRUNO MARS

Taylor Swift

The Kooks

Showtek

Sam Smith

Charli XCX

King Tuts:

VAMPIRE WEEKEND

Mark Ronson

Panic! At The Disco

Metronomy

Sigma

Ella Eyre

Slam Tent:

JUSTICE

Boys Noize

Gesaffelstein

Breach

Saturday

Main:

KASABIAN

The Libertines

Jimmy Eat World

OneRepublic

Chic ft. Nile Rodgers

Ella Henderson

Radio 1:

AVICII

Martin Garrix

Olly Murs

Rita Ora

Kiesza

The Vamps

King Tuts:

SKRILLEX

Royal Blood

Porter Robinson

Netsky

A Day To Remember

MNEK

Slam Tent:

CARL COX

Seth Troxler

Jackmaster b2b Jasper James

Route 94

Sunday

Main:

ROBBIE WILLIAMS

FLORENCE & THE MACHINE

The View

Paloma Faith

Professor Green

Foxes

Radio 1:

THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS

Knife Party

Enter Shikari

Zedd

The 1975

Clean Bandit

King Tuts:

TWIN ATLANTIC

The Futureheads

Iggy Azalea

CHVRCHES

Gorgon City

Dan Black

Slam Tent:

GREEN VELVET

Eats Everything

Jack Beats

Hannah Wants

I don't mean to be a spoil sport but there's about 15/16 bands in the wrong places by miles, I'd be surprised is that's anywhere near it

I don't mean to be a spoil sport but there's about 15/16 bands in the wrong places by miles, I'd be surprised is that's anywhere near it

Aye wasn't really paying attention to some bands, was just filling spots up so there wouldn't be any clashes for me haha, feel free to amend it with better slot placing.

I'd have dismissed it as Donington had they not really pressed the issue. I still don't think it's T but I'm sure it's a Scottish gig. Edinburgh?

Was thinking that myself, would more likely be Edinburgh, which would be fucking bizarre in its own right

Have I missed why everyone is discussing robbie?

He is playing Festivals in Europe very close to T time, eluding to him being open to playing festival shows rather than his usual stadium gigs (off which he hasnt announced any UK gigs yet)

Wouldnt be surprised if Noel played under Kasabian, reckon they are one of the few acts he wouldnt be bothered playing under, Still saying Prodigy for second stage, mind.

Edited by Chiefski

Slipknot were actually fucking amazing last night I would definitely buy a ticket to their next show regardless of where it is.

On another note based on crowd interaction they had a pretty good idea of where they actually were and did hear them saying there would be another date soon.

Id be shocked if it was TITP though.

Slipknot were actually fucking amazing last night I would definitely buy a ticket to their next show regardless of where it is.

On another note based on crowd interaction they had a pretty good idea of where they actually were and did hear them saying there would be another date soon.

Id be shocked if it was TITP though.

They were indeed actually fucking amazing. i never even considered T last night when they said that but if it is then I'm there. They can take Korn with them too. And we'll have Mastodon back seeing as they pulled out last time. :)

It's that last thing they said that's the clincher. I might be imagining the mention of Scotland. If they simply said "See you in the summer." then I'd completely dismiss the non-Download idea. Americans seem to have a skewed version of things that are near because of how big the US is.

On an almost complete opposite to Slipknot (please come to T, would be great fun), Paloma Faith has announced some shows right up to Friday 10th of July. Seems very likely for TITP now. Probably 4th/5th down on main stage kind of act.

She played 4th down in 2012. I think she's one of those names that hasn't gotten any bigger since then (only one big hit off her last album and no airplay from Radio 1) but will warrant a bigger slot. Subbing Radio 1 or 3rd from top on Main (even though she doesn't deserve that kind of placing).