T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prodigy been added as a rumour on the line up page. Looking good!

Prodigy / someone / Kasabian for headliners? Probably need someone heading in a mainstream radio friendly pop direction to balance it out. Robbie Williams? Kanye West?

Prodigy madness kasabian

Prodigy madness kasabian

Madness are never gonna headline at this point, could definitely see them playing a main stage day slot though. Kanye West or Drake would rake in a lot of ticket sales, or possibly someone like Justin Timberlake. Could see T getting maybe 2 big name DJs for Radio 1, Tiesto/Avicii/Armin van Buuren for one night and hopefully The Chemical Bros for another.

The Prodigy are definitely headliners. Though the tour in May is mainly Academies and a couple of small arenas, it's just a warm-up tour. Liam Howlett was on the radio earlier saying they wanted to do smaller venues just now before moving onto arenas later in the year.

I'd go with Matt's post for what I think it'll be at the moment.

Why is everyone so sure of Florence? Loads of folk were recommending her last year too. I know she headlining some smaller festivals around Europe this year and has subbed the Main at T but honestly I think a natural progression for her would be to headline the R1.

Nah she's too big for that. She subbed R&L and T on the last album as well as an arena tour which sold really well (sure her SECC gig sold out). Unless her new album doesn't take off at all, which is unlikely, the next step is moving onto headlining festivals.

Why is everyone so sure of Florence? Loads of folk were recommending her last year too. I know she headlining some smaller festivals around Europe this year and has subbed the Main at T but honestly I think a natural progression for her would be to headline the R1.

To go from a sub slot to a slot that is around the same size as a sub doesn't seem like natural progression to me. She is a headliner