Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

Why don't you go to Milton Keynes then? There's plenty of tickets and it'll probably have a strong undercard.

I'm going to Leeds but I'd be going to mk too if my mate hadn't selfishly decided to get married that day.

Because I live next to Leeds, and at £70 a ticket I'm not paying for travel and accommodation on top of that.

Aah ok, I think crash or jumbo are doing a coach package deal so you can get there and back on the same day without having to drive.

I'd be shocked if you got a ticket for Leeds for less than £120. However if I can't go for some reason (unlikely) you can have first dibs on mine at face value.

I'm planning on keeping an eye on Scarletmist/twickets/whatever, to see if any become available at face value, and if I don't get one, I might go spend that day in Leeds, and once it gets to the gig, see if I can pick one up outside for not too much, if I wait right until it starts. If not I'll just drive home.

Oh and thanks, very kind!

Moar please.

As you said, it was just astounding. I booked tickets due to the quality of the few albums i have and never went expecting them to be such a great live band. But they had such great energy and were very very tight. First gig i'd actually been to alone but i forgot about that as soon they opened, i was blown away by them.

2 weeks before that was Anna Calvi, who was equally incredible. February was a good month.

As you said, it was just astounding. I booked tickets due to the quality of the few albums i have and never went expecting them to be such a great live band. But they had such great energy and were very very tight. First gig i'd actually been to alone but i forgot about that as soon they opened, i was blown away by them.

2 weeks before that was Anna Calvi, who was equally incredible. February was a good month.

It wasn't just how phenomenally tight and energetic they were, it's how they managed to do that while bringing so much variation in their styles, even within the same song. I loved how they mixed some tracks together and managed to make them sound like that's how they were written. There was so much about that performance that was both perfectly balanced and completely unexpected.

It wasn't just how phenomenally tight and energetic they were, it's how they managed to do that while bringing so much variation in their styles, even within the same song. I loved how they mixed some tracks together and managed to make them sound like that's how they were written. There was so much about that performance that was both perfectly balanced and completely unexpected.

Yeah true. I was just taken aback throughout. Definitely going to see them next chance i get. If they get announced for Latitude same day as Anna Calvi, that will genuinely be enough for me to go for a day ticket after those two shows.

Fuck. I was gonna go to that Anna Calvi tour, completely forgot about it.

Fuck. I was gonna go to that Anna Calvi tour, completely forgot about it.

When you next get a chance to see her, GO. I honestly cannot recommend her enough. Her voice was simply staggering. She also gave herself a fair bit of time mid way through several songs just to play around with the guitar, showing the crowd what she could do and from where i was, everyone was just standing still in awe throughout.

When you next get a chance to see her, GO. I honestly cannot recommend her enough. Her voice was simply staggering. She also gave herself a fair bit of time mid way through several songs just to play around with the guitar, showing the crowd what she could do and from where i was, everyone was just standing still in awe throughout.

I've seen her before, but really wanted to see her again. Really annoyed now. Missed her at Leeds the other year as well.

Yeah thanks Dental, just bought a t-shirt I don't particularly want, in a size that probably won't fit, just because it was reduced. Also that discount code did nothing by the way.

The email I got said that I could also preorder Wish to Scream, so I wasn't convinced on the 20% discount working.