Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

It's bollocks, slash was inducted with gnr even though he's an ex member. They just didn't want to give poor chad a free meal

Yeah I think almost all of them are invited. In reality, it's a bullshit 'award' and I'd normally never dream of expressing interest in who they induct and don't induct but I don't think disincluding Channing is fair at all and I've no idea why they've done it.

I don't really like the idea but perhaps Krist and Dave didn't want him there? If so, I suppose they have the final say because its their band - he was in it but when he left, it wasn't his band anymore you know?

I do think he should be inducted with them though, theres no harm in it and it'll make him feel good if anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Julian Casablancas & the Voidz is sounding really good.

However, the music isn't vastly different from what The Strokes would put out. It's a bit more punk and obviously I think that's the aesthetic JC is going for, but it could definitely pass as Strokes material. I do wonder where it leaves The Strokes' future.

Julian Casablancas & the Voidz is sounding really good.

However, the music isn't vastly different from what The Strokes would put out. It's a bit more punk and obviously I think that's the aesthetic JC is going for, but it could definitely pass as Strokes material. I do wonder where it leaves The Strokes' future.

Is it leaked or...?