Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

Anyone attending any RSD events?

Although it's not the store I'll be buying my RSD purchases from, will probably check out Toy and The Rails in Rough Trade East and then go over and see Augustines in Soho. :)

How about yourself? Got anything planned?

Although it's not the store I'll be buying my RSD purchases from, will probably check out Toy and The Rails in Rough Trade East and then go over and see Augustines in Soho. :)

How about yourself? Got anything planned?

Nah. Don't live near anything good. The Rough Trade ones look excellent though. Cardiff, Oxford and Southsea look decent enough too. Bloody Southerners. :P

Nah. Don't live near anything good. The Rough Trade ones look excellent though. Cardiff, Oxford and Southsea look decent enough too. Bloody Southerners. :P

Are you going to make it to a store though still, even if there's nothing good live going on?

Nah, probably not. Student loan is end of the month so I'm only in it for the cheap/free events, not blowing my overdraft on 7"s that I can't play. :P

haha, fair enough. I'm not going to be getting much anyway myself as it's pretty dear when you add it all up! ;)