• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

Booked up over Glastonbury. IOW is still free (before MattDavies says it) but you'd have to wonder why they hadn't been announced.

xD Where have they been announced for that now rules them out of Glasto?

Also, Noel Gallagher's headlining Calling in London so I'd guess that rules him out (but puts him in the running for next year...)

The cribs new track is on zane Lowe's show tonight at 7:30. Probably in the announcement.

YM@6 were on the show the day of the Decemberannouncement for 2014 and weren't announced that day and the same for goes for The Klaxons last year in the February announcement. There may have been another for the December announcement for this year but I forgot who it was.

Yeah but I'd be kind of pissed off because I predicted third down before anyone and everyone was like 'ayyy no' so them subbing would be a tragedy. They'd need to work on some more songs/solos/soundscapes to pad out the set.

I know someone who's friends with Mike. Apparently the next album is going to have a shit load of piano on it.

YM@6 were on the show the day of the Decemberannouncement for 2014 and weren't announced that day and the same for goes for The Klaxons last year in the February announcement. There may have been another for the December announcement for this year but I forgot who it was.

YMAS were on the show of the December announcement and were announced in February.

Klaxons were on the show of the February announcement and were announced in March.

Brody Dalle was on the show of the March announcement and was announced for the Lock Up whenever that was announced.

--------

Labrinth was on the show of the December announcement.

I'm hoping for something like last year when that guy came in with that poster we all thought was fake with Macklemore etc and the forums pretty much broke down hahahaha

That will only happen for the main announcement if it will happen again so I wouldn't expect a full meltdown until after the announcement

And cheers dental so what we can take from this is that The Cribs are probably playing but they won't be announced until the mainannouncement :P