Rock Werchter 2014

Guest Dead throne

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a very Rocky announcement but one that isn't too bad. Crystal Fighters, MGMT and Babyshambles I am happy with and will catch. Maybe not waste my time on Pete though as I've gone to see him 3 times and he has turned up 1/3 times so I'm not a biggest fan of someone who treats his fans like shit.

Hoping for some better names next week but very happy with MGMT

I really enjoy reading all your predictions! Though I got my hopes up with all this Foo Fighter talk and am now a bit disappointed with KoL, even though I like them ;)

What do you think are the chances that Stereophonics will play again? I've never seen them play and would love to see them at RW!

And one practical question (as this will be my first time at RW): on the website it says that 12 cans of soft drinks or beer are allowed. Would it be possible to bring a plastic bottle of vodka or something, or are they very strict?

I really enjoy reading all your predictions! Though I got my hopes up with all this Foo Fighter talk and am now a bit disappointed with KoL, even though I like them ;)

What do you think are the chances that Stereophonics will play again? I've never seen them play and would love to see them at RW!

And one practical question (as this will be my first time at RW): on the website it says that 12 cans of soft drinks or beer are allowed. Would it be possible to bring a plastic bottle of vodka or something, or are they very strict?

Been to werchter twice now, and we've been through into the camp with 5 crates of beer tied to a luggage trolley. It also mentions somewhere don't bring chairs, but EVERYONE bought chairs. And we got to the shops in leuven and just decanter vodka into water bottles. Should be fine if nothings changed as of last year!

A little prediction following the announcement:

Thursday

Main: Skrillex / Metallica / Placebo / Dropkick Murphys / Slayer

Klub C: Royksopp & Robyn / ? / ? / ? / Bakermat

Barn: Portishead / White Lies / MGMT / Warpaint

Friday

Main: Major Lazor / Arctic Monkeys / Linkin Park / Kasabian / Wiz Khalifa / Foals / Jake Bugg

Klub C: Kavinsky / Disclosure / Haim

Barn: Massive Attack / Jack Johnson / The Lumineers / Miles Kane

Saturday

Main: Pearl Jam / The Black Keys / Beck / Alice In Chains / Triggerfinger / Imagine Dragons

Klub C: ? / Baauer / Frank Turner / Gesaffelstein

Barn: Pixies / Interpol / The 1975 / Cage The Elephant

Sunday

Main: Kings Of Leon / The Prodigy / Jack White / Lily Allen / Selah Sue / Foster The People / The Pretty Reckless

Klub C: Rudimental / ? / ? / Pushta T

Barn: Stromae / Franz Ferdinand / Bastille / Julian Casablancas / Blood Red Shoes

Hi, im new on this forum and i would like to know if it's possible that Linkin park is performing in Rock Werchter, because they are playing on Rock Am Ring. I was expecting Muse or Foos, so I was a little bit disappointed. Also, do you know if Biffy Clyro or Blink-182 will have a tour on 2014, and they will be in Rock Werchter. Thx

Hi, im new on this forum and i would like to know if it's possible that Linkin park is performing in Rock Werchter, because they are playing on Rock Am Ring. I was expecting Muse or Foos, so I was a little bit disappointed. Also, do you know if Biffy Clyro or Blink-182 will have a tour on 2014, and they will be in Rock Werchter. Thx

The shop isn't too far away, if we're talking about the one just over the little bridge. I usually walk up there every morning to walk off the hangover. Besides, it's been so hot the last couple years that a beer right from the fridge is heavenly.

Edited by Keith C