Rock Werchter 2014

Guest Dead throne

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks MuppertMark but i'm belgian, i know he's famous here. :D

I was wondering, what about Dave Matthews Band? They're almost never touring in Europe but i'd love to see them. I think they were in Werchter in 2009 or something like that. Anyone knows something about a European Tour?

Edited by e2p2

Like most people here, not too into the idea of Kings of Leon. But sure, 3 out of 4 ain't bad really.

Will they wait another week to announce a larger batch of names or could we get them this week? The last few announced also didn't do much for me. Hopefully Dropkick Murphys or Flogging Molly are in there. Any chance of Belle & Sebastian? I'm just looking at festivals around the time and hoping bands come from those.

I think Alice in Chains can only play the Thursday if they are to play, could be tough to see but can live in hope.

Sziget just revealed its first names...

http://www.szigetfestival.com/news/sziget_2014_the_first_names_have_arrived.528.html

... I know that this is in august but, it put Klaxons once again on the map!!!

with new album in spring you think they'll end up in the RW line up? It's be great for me since I love them live!

Sziget just revealed its first names...

http://www.szigetfestival.com/news/sziget_2014_the_first_names_have_arrived.528.html

... I know that this is in august but, it put Klaxons once again on the map!!!

with new album in spring you think they'll end up in the RW line up? It's be great for me since I love them live!

... I also agree with Foolee, if every band the other festivals around Werchter nnounce should be at Werchter too, them we'll have the exactly same festival here and there...

I also understand that there are bands signed by the same promoter (Last Tour International) that act at every festival the promoter put out, like MGMT, The Black Keys, Imagine Dragons, etc... that's why they repeat Optimus, BBK Live, Main Square, and Rock Werchter, but that's not always the case (ex: Arctic Monkeys in Optimus and Werchter but not in BBK Live...)

and said that I'll say that I'll love to see Bastille repeating this year in RW

They were already announced for Bilbao BBK around the same time so I doubt they're any more likely than they were. Think there's a chance they could be there, but also a change they may not be as well as they are one of alot of bands that will be around that could play but might not for example... Bastille, Lumineers, Haim etc.

edit: Noticed The Wombats are touring, any chance of them being somewhere on the lineup?