T In The Park 2014

Guest harryomatic

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't actually seen a source on Arcade Fire not doing July festivals, I see alot of people say it but no concrete info. I don't think they will but usually everyone is screaming for sources yet everyone just seems to accept this... Weird one.

It's not weird, everyone believes it because it makes sense.

Obviously you also have to consider Matt42's concrete inside information that Arcade Fire are playing, which casts serious doubts over what everyone is believes. Maybe you and him are the only ones who can see the truth.

I see what people are saying but usually when things make sense people still ask for sources alot of the time so just wondered why this was different.

Not sure why you said see the truth because I don't think they will play but I just found it strange how everyone just seems to agree on why they weren't playing any July festivals. I do hope they get announced for at least one though before they go back to america just to see everyones reaction

If we're talking about good Biffy songs...

27, 57, Justboy, Joy.Discovery.Invention, The Ideal Height, Jaggy Snake, Glitter and Trauma, Only One Word Comes To Mind, Saturday Superhouse, A Whole Child Ago, Get F*cked Stud (unbelievable tune), Folding Stars, 9/15ths, Machines, The Captain, Bubbles, Hiya, That Golden Rule, Boom Blast & Ruin, Sounds Like Balloons, Modern Magic Formula, Spanish Radio, Victory Over the Sun, Accident Without Emergency...

...yeah, I really love Biffy Clyro, I'm excited by the prospect of them headlining this year!