Biffy Clyro

Guest johndoe93

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it'll mean one of biffy's longe sets which given they are headlining it for the 1st time is a given. 1hour 45 max I'd expect. I don't actually expect more than an hour and a half, greatest hits set from the other albums with around 7/10 songs from the new double album chucked in. I'd be surprised, not disappointed mind if it included more.

Though i think if the festival starts like last year giving some bands longer sets, even if its means cutting some crap out through the day it'd be better.

Edited by thewayiam

I just remember folding stars getting more airplay than anything else. The rest that I posted before were pretty much non singles from puzzle and singles before that either way it's the same reason I didn't put Saturday super house or semi mental or livings a problem...

About the whole arena tour selling out thing -

a ) I think Biffy are gonna be alot more known and liked by August when more singles have come out

b ) I dont know if more people are like me out there, but as soon as standing tickets have sold out for a gig for a band like Biffy, I dont consider going. I just dont like sitting if theres a crazy rock song on - and from my very brief look I think standing has sold out for the majority of the venues.

But yeah, the bookers are always gonna say theres a strong undercard for the headliners, even if there isn't - its all personal taste. Say it was Paramore - you'd all say it was weak but others wouldnt. So I wouldnt say that guarentees System must play below them

Edited by Asdaprice