EFesters who were successful

Guest grumpyhack

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to get all nine who were buying today, I had no joy - 6 reg no pages up at 9.05 and thought it would be easy but they all crashed which was a bit soul destroying! I got in again at about 10.00am and got to the payment page but it crashed again.

Was speaking to my mate who was also trying and his old man had got in but panicked and only bought his own ticket but they eventually got back in at about 10.30. Panic over!

Good luck to everyone in the resale.

@xploit, in the same boat as your mrs. Might not be able to make it for health reasons, but got the deposit in just in case. I personally think that having the festival to motivate will help with the healing :) I had to cancel this summer's festival plans, it is probably too early to be giving up on next summer's as well.

Well I managed to get a ticket today along with a whole host of old efest folk who regularly correspond on FB, so I think you may be seeing a few more posts on this forum over the next few months.. ;)

Have been trying to reserve my excitement on here for those that were unlucky but OOOOOooooooooshhhh yes I got tickets. Will be mine and r kids second year after 2011.....and this time the old man is coming!

Dropping him off at the green fields on Wednesday and picking him up from there on Monday morning:)

Got my tickets, but more by luck than judgement, planning or backdoor liinks.

I've seen a lot of slagging for Google Chrome. But 9.05am, tickets booked. TBH I'm not really sure the browser had much part to play. I don't hear people comparing the performance of their service providers.

Got a ticket through the hosts hack. Really doubt I'd have done so without it, couldn't even get to the hosting page.

May well come to an efests meet, may well have to, most of my mates didn't manage to get tickets - if they don't succeed in the resale or decide to work instead then it'll be a bit of a different festival experience to the usual - feel a strange sense of guilt rather than excitement about going currently.

Got a ticket through the hosts hack. Really doubt I'd have done so without it, couldn't even get to the hosting page.

May well come to an efests meet, may well have to, most of my mates didn't manage to get tickets - if they don't succeed in the resale or decide to work instead then it'll be a bit of a different festival experience to the usual - feel a strange sense of guilt rather than excitement about going currently.

Me + 6 friends all got tickets at about 9:35am after entering details 4 times on Chrome and having it crash each time. Finally got through on Firefox and 1st credit card wouldn't work, but luckily the 2nd one we tried worked. All Glasto virgins coming from Australia!