WWE

lharris92

2 hours ago, A-Rob said:

This ppv should be scrapped, before mania the Rumble and Elimination Chamber are enough.

As another ppv gets overbooked and like others above say it slows the hype for Mania, it's better to have 6 weeks to work in Mania then add an other event in between

I agree there should be only one ppv between rumble and  mania. However I think EC is too gimmicky to be the one. I would keep fast lane and move EC.

Just got around to watching the rest of the show. Absolutely all over the place. Orton attacking Elias followed by AJ attacking Orton was pointless. 

All along I've wondered if this Ambrose thing was all a work and would he actually  be leaving but the end to the show last night seemed pretty definitive didn't it? Think there was some genuine emotion between the 3 of them.

On 3/11/2019 at 5:34 PM, DareToDibble said:

Just got around to watching the rest of the show. Absolutely all over the place. Orton attacking Elias followed by AJ attacking Orton was pointless. 

All along I've wondered if this Ambrose thing was all a work and would he actually  be leaving but the end to the show last night seemed pretty definitive didn't it? Think there was some genuine emotion between the 3 of them.

They did a farewell thing on Raw that really didn't feel like it.

6 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

The WM card isn’t exactly the best so far is it?

Corbin being Angles last match is a strange one, felt sure it would be Cena!

Not a great deal to get excited about so far. Just waiting for them to somehow shoehorn Roman into the Lesnar match.

Angel probably wants to do the old skool thing of putting over new blood in his last match. Whilst Corbin isn't high on most fans list, WWE have hopes on him such as when they gave him the GM role, MITB etc so it makes sense in a way especially since Corbin has been one of his main foes since coming back. Personally I think Chad Gable would of fit better as the guy reminds me so much of a young Angel and it would be a way to kick start him as a solo wrestler or do it as an open challenge so a NXT call up can make their main roster debut.

Apart from the jobber battle royale all of the matches announced so far I like, AJ vs Orton (being indies vs WWE) and the women's title (even with the build up being is so over booked) being my favourites plus Kofi vs Bryan is to coming too. I'm abit disappointed by the women's tag titles, Beth Phoenix coming back is cool but I was really hoping for Trish and Lita challenging for them but there's still time to get them in. I'm also hoping for Rey and Samoa Joe for the US title too, hopefully they don't just turn it into a multi-man ladder match. 

I'm a bit chilled on the Mania card so far. Looking forward to Seth beating Brock, Kofi hopefully winning, Becky & that triple threat could be great & hoping for an absolute war between Batista & HHH but that one could go any number of ways.

Still think it's criminal Braun is only going to be in the BR, feel like the bloke missed his chance of being the champ now.

Kinda glad Angle is finishing up, he can't move in the ring anymore.

7 hours ago, jump said:

Apart from the jobber battle royale all of the matches announced so far I like, AJ vs Orton (being indies vs WWE) and the women's title (even with the build up being is so over booked) being my favourites plus Kofi vs Bryan is to coming too. I'm abit disappointed by the women's tag titles, Beth Phoenix coming back is cool but I was really hoping for Trish and Lita challenging for them but there's still time to get them in. I'm also hoping for Rey and Samoa Joe for the US title too, hopefully they don't just turn it into a multi-man ladder match. 

The promos from both guys has been excellent for that feud and AJ is usually quite weak on promos for me & Randy never normally seems arsed. When he's into something though he seems awesome again.

There was a rumour that they had been signed as a team for a short deal. I know we saw them a little but I thought they were going to be a prominent fixture in that tag title picture.

Smackdown was once again better than Raw but it feels like the whole thing is in a bit of a lull. 

The gauntlet match wasn't as good as before and Kofi was absolutely shattered by the end, was struggling to do some of the basic stuff.

I'm glad it's going to be Drew vs Reigns instead of that daft 6 man tag that was rumoured. I can certainly feel my excitement levels dropping for Mania though.

I think it's a pretty solid mania card, from the main matches only Shane vs Miz do not interest me.

Personally I'm looking forward for the most, Brock/Seth, Ronda/Becky/Charlotte, AJ/Orton, Batista/HHH and women's tag title (I hope the Iconics are added because I love their gimmick)

3 hours ago, A-Rob said:

I think it's a pretty solid mania card, from the main matches only Shane vs Miz do not interest me.

Personally I'm looking forward for the most, Brock/Seth, Ronda/Becky/Charlotte, AJ/Orton, Batista/HHH and women's tag title (I hope the Iconics are added because I love their gimmick)

I'd like to see IIconics added too, think they're great.

It's a solid card for sure but not an awful lot feels must see. Becky for sure but the rest? Hopefully Kofi is against DB because that'll be must see.

Edit: when I say must see, I mean in terms of story build.

Edited by WS_Jack_III

1 minute ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Shield helping Seth win that title, surely?

I fucking hope someone/Seth goes over Lesnar clean at long last or it's about fucking time they did at least!

My money is on Ambrose being one of the last two men standing in the jobber battle royale and putting over a mid-carder who will never be pushed.

14 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Who the fuck has been in charge of booking this match? Jesus Christ. 

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Vince's idea and he wants to protect Charlotte for taking the pin at 'mania since the Smackdown belt isn't on the line.

I feel bad Asuka, apart from her fantastic Rumble match against Becky her run has been non-existent. 

There's an interesting theory I saw about how they want 'mania to end with The 4 Horsewoman (Becky, Sasha, Bayley & Charlotte) to all have titles with a shot of them holding them up.

Edited by jump

2 hours ago, jump said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Vince's idea and he wants to protect Charlotte for taking the pin at 'mania since the Smackdown belt isn't on the line.

I feel bad Asuka, apart from her fantastic Rumble match against Becky her run has been non-existent. 

There's an interesting theory I saw about how they want 'mania to end with The 4 Horsewoman (Becky, Sasha, Bayley & Charlotte) to all have titles with a shot of them holding them up.

The SmackDown title isn't on the line too? Then what is the point? If they're including both titles it should be winner takes all. What an utterly pointless decision giving Charlotte the title is if that's the case. 

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

The SmackDown title isn't on the line too? Then what is the point? If they're including both titles it should be winner takes all. What an utterly pointless decision giving Charlotte the title is if that's the case. 

Yeah the whole thing is messy. I suppose they could do a two falls match like when Angle was holding the European and Intercontinental and lost them to Benoit and Jericho in a triple threat without being pinned.

TBH it's a shame they played about with this as it's taken away from Kofi finally getting his 'mania title shot.

57 minutes ago, The Nal said:

There goes the talk of McGregor is gonna walk Becky to the ring then. 

Edited by jump