Received my Bestival ticket today

Guest Yoghurt on a Stick

I'm in America at the moment until the 2nd of September or so and no ones in my house over the Summer, do you have to sign for them (I really cannot remember from last year)?

Not sure what happens if you do have to and I'm not there, I assume they send them back and I'll collect at the gates or something like that?

I'm in America at the moment until the 2nd of September or so and no ones in my house over the Summer, do you have to sign for them (I really cannot remember from last year)?

Not sure what happens if you do have to and I'm not there, I assume they send them back and I'll collect at the gates or something like that?

i just tracked my order on the ticketline website to see if mine had been sent out yet, and it is saying "Your tickets will be at the venue to collect at the start of the event". I definitely picked the option of getting them sent to my house when I first started my payment plan.

Can someone who hasn't received there's yet and is expecting them to arrive in the post do me a favour and see if their order is saying the same thing?

That is going to be really annoying if I have to pick it up coz we always come in through the taxi/drop off area and the box office is completely the other side of the festival isn't it?

it's cool it's all sorted. i emailed customer service and I got a reply straight away apologising and saying it was their system's fault and that it had changed my order from delivery to collect at venue, but they have now corrected it back. good customer service!

• 2 weeks later...

Luckily I just phoned up to change my address and was told one of the payments never went through months ago! (I didn't get an email, or if i did it went into my junk) so we were 56.66p short of owning our tickets!. Just paid off the remaining balance.

I wounder what would have happened if id have never contacted them? would they have cancelled my ticket even tho I've paid 90% of it? scary.