Tickets on sale Sunday 7 Oct

Guest AnnaGrant

ok...i'm getting random 'Event not found' results on refreshing but mainly the holding page. my guess is that one or more of the seetickets servers has no 700000 event loaded onto it hence the 'event not found'. as the load-balancer passes your page request to servers in turn it hits the dodgy one every now and then.....sincerely hope this gets sorted.

the 'holding' page is simply the equivalent of a 'sorry page' which loads when the 700000 service is unavailable, or when it reaches a maximum session limit. i suspect they merely have it administratively 'down' at present to force the holding page to load.

Edited by thesecretingredientiscrime

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So chaps where are we then. Is the best bet to keep refreshing the 'queueing page' or to start again from the main site?

Does this take us back to the old 'is it better to manually refresh or let it automatically do it' debate

Is anyone else now finding that everything they have bookmarked has blurred, i.e, it now says Glastonbury again and again all over the top of the page....or is that just the hangover kicking in on an epic scale?