Tickets on sale Sunday 7 Oct

Guest AnnaGrant

My 'Follow that page' alert on Seetickets has suddenly awoken with the confirmation that tickets for Glastonbury 2013 will go on sale Sunday 9 October at 9am.

The excitement and stress is starting to build.

Hope everyone who wants a ticket here gets one.

Sorry-typed wrong date-its

Sunday 7th October at 9am

Edited by AnnaGrant

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 'Follow that page' alert on Seetickets has suddenly awoken with the confirmation that tickets for Glastonbury 2013 will go on sale Sunday 9 October at 9am.

The excitement and stress is starting to build.

Hope everyone who wants a ticket here gets one.

if it really says that (and it's not your own typo) then they've made a cock-up.

There is no "Sunday 9 October" this year. The first Sunday of October is the 7th.

I've got a cunning plan for T day....I work for an American based company and my internet connectivity for my work laptop goes through a VPN into the business network over the Altantic and then out via an American IP address (I know this is true as my 'location' when using this route is always Arkansas!!).

I'm sure I've read that historically overseas buyers have had less frustration getting tickets than UK based buyers - can anyone verify this?

If its true, looks like I'll be having my home laptop and work laptop fired up and ready to go!!

If worse comes to the worse, looks like it's volunteering with Oxfam again :-)

In 2010 I got through after one refresh - I suppose it's down to chance and good computer system, or, something... maybe i'll buy more RAM! *starts ebaying for RAM*

The quality of the computer you're using has the least to do with things out of any part.

It's down to luck and little else. Someone has to be getting thru to the page for you to be locked out because there's too many requests for the server to be able to handle your own request for a page.