• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

How do we know Blink are playing the Friday/Sunday?

Only band that can. Prodigy are headlining sat at rock en seine same weekend. So both Arctic's and QOTSA have to do a Saturday at reading or leeds.

Disclosure, Annie mac and warpaints dates paint the festival days out.

30 Seconds To Mars would definitely still sub, especially if FR can sell it as an exclusive performance.
Also Jared Leto's profile is through the roof right now with the Oscar win and everything so to announce them wouldn't be such a bad move. (Unless you have taste and want a good sub, but we dont count)

The Rock en Seine headline slots on Friday and Sunday are taken up by Arctic Monkeys on one night and QOTSA on the other.

That assumes that QOTSA are the final headliner :/ I really don't see this double headliner happening. There's only been once thats happened and QOTSA + Paramore as joint headliners doesn't really make sense there not really similar in musical style. Was the info we had on the doube headliner reliable?

have to say the V announcement has made me more optimistic! It looks like i wont be wasteing my money there :D

Killers i want to see, Lil allen would have been great even though she isnt R&L type, Elbow, Kaiser Chiefs (said they would play V :)), Katy B, Kodeline and Nina Nessbit are the only ones im bothered about in the slightest.

I dont think the line up is that bad tbh baring in mind who the festival is aimed at.

EDIT - Oh the wailers would have been cool to see too

Edited by kemosabe

That assumes that QOTSA are the final headliner :/ I really don't see this double headliner happening. There's only been once thats happened and QOTSA + Paramore as joint headliners doesn't really make sense there not really similar in musical style. Was the info we had on the doube headliner reliable?

Neither are Pulp and The Strokes. But yes, it's a shite idea.

Very much so