• Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thetime

• mrtourette

• Mouseboy11

• the wonderwhy

Say, the band announced before Christmas are Sabbath, when the intentions of an Ozzfest stage full of metal acts gets announced in place of the mainstage for one day. Somewhat harms the chances of Sonisphere making a successful comeback, and just in time for Christmas as many have said. I mean this would be risky and unexpected for R+L but there'd be the extra 'stages' and obviously festivals have to take risks now.

I'm not saying I think this will happen, that'd be stupid, it's just an outside thought. Any thoughts on this?

Yeah, but now they'll be doing Ozzfest again next year in places, they could be looking to do Ozzfest UK 2013 but FR wanting to secure them as exclusive, agree to do an Ozzfest day but this time with a big stupid black decor and Reading and Leeds present Ozzfest across it, that being one of the new stages. Something like that.

Yeah, but now they'll be doing Ozzfest again next year in places, they could be looking to do Ozzfest UK 2013 but FR wanting to secure them as exclusive, agree to do an Ozzfest day but this time with a big stupid black decor and Reading and Leeds present Ozzfest across it, that being one of the new stages. Something like that.