• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thetime

• mrtourette

• Mouseboy11

• the wonderwhy

Exactlty

There seems to be about 3-4 different clashfinders doing the rounds with completely different stage times (bar main stage), no one is going to have a clue which is correct.

Im thinking of going with this one

http:///s/rdgfest2013/

as the most likely but who knows??

kaosmark is working as a steward and if the instruction pack he gets tonight has the stage times in (as it did with Latitude) he's going to e-mail them to me and I'll knock up a clashfinder tomorrow.

The one you link to looks pretty much like the one I'm working on and is a good bet.

So what the hell is going on with the times, never had this much problems before, its normally all sorted by the monday before the festival.

I wrote all the times down then checked the same clashfiner, the rdgfest one, and the times are completely different to yesterday.

Its a fucking rip off

Well I took the times from a clashfinder on monday last year and they were perfect at the festival.

The problem here is its not even small changes, stylo g was originally down at 15.05 now the clashfinder has them playing at 17.00!

Lanyards are the biggest rip off going, put them down to a few quid and theres isn't a need for this, most people would pay

Last year the times were still reasonably easy to predict based on previous years, this year it's mayhem due to the new stages and some stages finishing early so you can't fit them into old templates, so the people creating clashfinders are having a hard time being accurate without official times.

As for the clashfinder times changing, maybe the person who created it is playing around with bands, or maybe Stylo G was down as 15.05 as a guess and now that person found out the correct time. Clashfinders are nothing to do with the festival and their accuracy is at the mercy of the person editing them, so without the official times there's always an element of risk (more so this year for the reasons above).

But yeah you're right about the cost, they are a rip-off. The programmes are shit, just a pathetic band bios containing information that anyone with the internet will already have access to.

kaosmark is working as a steward and if the instruction pack he gets tonight has the stage times in (as it did with Latitude) he's going to e-mail them to me and I'll knock up a clashfinder tomorrow.

The one you link to looks pretty much like the one I'm working on and is a good bet.