Confirmed Lineup

Guest Dukeeyyy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to it

Flogging Molly were the best band I saw at Nova Rock last year. I love FNM and Queen so yeah - you guys already know my feelings on that. Happy to see Manson (if he has got back on track), REFUSED! (REFUSED!!!!), Cypress Hill, Incubus, Gojira seeing as I had to miss them last year are a welcomed return, Mastodon doing the Hunter in full is awesome too.

Only a few repeats there and not many big ones too, so plenty of bands I've yet to see which makes it even more appealing to me. Very happy with it!

I'm looking forward to it

Flogging Molly were the best band I saw at Nova Rock last year. I love FNM and Queen so yeah - you guys already know my feelings on that. Happy to see Manson (if he has got back on track), REFUSED! (REFUSED!!!!), Cypress Hill, Incubus, Gojira seeing as I had to miss them last year are a welcomed return, Mastodon doing the Hunter in full is awesome too.

Only a few repeats there and not many big ones too, so plenty of bands I've yet to see which makes it even more appealing to me. Very happy with it!

People are saying Sunday is good but is it really?

Faith No More, if you like them great [i do] but they're aren't a huge booking

Marilyn Manson - been awful at festivals for years

Incubus - been awful at festivals for years

Refused - big reunion act, granted, fair enough

The Blackout - good upcoming act

Andrew WK - please, that was 10 years ago he was propping up the bottom of festival line ups, thats all he's ever done, im WAY over it, and yes I saw him at Reading in 2002, he was good, but I don't get the big deal about him

Mastodon - solid rock band but played Soni to death, fair enough playing an album in full is a good booking.

There's not enough overall to get me there.

Id like to see Wolfmother, Refused, Faith No More, Cypress Hill and Lacuna Coil rest im not fussed about.

Glad those who are going like it. I'll shut up now!

Meh! May get a Sunday tix soley for Refused but on that day it's only Faith No More & Cypress Hill I would see, Incubus & Manson were horrible the last time I saw them and Andrew WK & Blackout do nothing for me.

There are so many other acts like At The Drive, Frank Turner, Korn, Offspring, Placebo, Gogol Bordello, Skindred, Dream Threatre that they could of got to convince me to have gone even with ther average headliners