Confirmed Lineup

Guest Dukeeyyy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No he wasn't.....he said that if certain bands I myself and lucky/jump whoever it was said then it would be killer but it's not that strong in the end.

Got my Leeds ticket already, went into this year being happy to kick the fuck out of Leeds if I did nothing else, I toured festivals thoroughly last year so

No he wasn't.....he said that if certain bands I myself and lucky/jump whoever it was said then it would be killer but it's not that strong in the end.

Got my Leeds ticket already, went into this year being happy to kick the fuck out of Leeds if I did nothing else, I toured festivals thoroughly last year so

The fact that we thought Foo Fighters would headline this year was enough for me and the lads to get right on it and pay for the pre.sale ticket straight away. If it doesn't go like that, then chance you take but like many on here for months now, I'm willing to let ANYONE, and yes ANYONE shout at me on announcement date if they are not there. That's how almost certain I am that they will be. And I am opening myself up for a battering here as half of this forum probably cannot not WAIT for me to be wrong.

Well I'm sold! As I've said previously, wasn't to fussed about Queen but would have bought a day ticket for FNM.... adding KISS to the equation means my weekend ticket is in the bag come Thursday!

Only band I'm really gutted didn't make it to UK Soni from the download line up is Soundgarden : (

Regardless of personal taste:

Within Temptation only UK show of 2012, Evanescence only UK show of 2012, , Incubus - only UK show of 2012, Marilyn Manson only UK show of 2012, Andrew WK - only UK festival show of 2012, Refused - only UK show of 2012, and Mastodon with their only UK festival show of 2012. World exclusive for Queen and Euro exclusive for KISS, UK exclusive for Faith No More

...is pretty good going on the old exclusives!

Havent had a chance to get online til now, just as i and many others suspected, EPIC FAIL !!!! the line up is desperate,

Jees, they have either got it so wrong or really did struggle to book the acts we like to see.

Lets roll back 12 months, Metallica, biffy and Slipknot, case closed ! the worrying thing is i think they believe this years line up is good, Honestly Skid Row as well.

It is what it is, yer cant polish a turd people, its crap

Guess I'm one of the very few on here who are excited about Queen w A/L. Would have preferred GN'R to Kiss but will be seeing them on their arena tour anyway, so no drama there. Be interested to see what Skid Row are like now. Saw them back in the day (yeah I'm that old) and have seen Sebastian Bach recently with his own band, but SR without him, well, will have to see..

Was thinking about going to Soni for a day this year, but there isn't a single day that jumps out at me as being appealing, there are individual bands such as Andrew W,K and Evanescence, literally just those two (and i guess The Blackout) other than that there is no point by traipsing all the up from Leeds for this lineup. Download is more appealing but bang in the middle of my exams, Download has a broader lineup, with The Prodigy, Chase and Status, Metallica, Biffy, Tenacious D, Soundgarden all very appealing, but this lineup is not for me, bit disappointing tbh. Don't get me wrong i love Queen, but not with a talent show winner as singer, Queen are still legends in their own rights, but they are nothing without Freddie Mercury.