Download 2012 Official Rumour Thread

Guest luckysalt

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't 'The Scorpions' play to backing tapes these days? Sure someone on the official forums had seen them at a recent euro-fest appearance & they were miming out of time? There might even be youtube footage of it? Anyway…F*ck that!

Motorhead aren't big enough to headline 2nd, subbing 2nd is more fitting these days. Slash might be an option although I think he'll be at Soni. Judas Priest with Motorhead/Chickenfoot subbing would be my prefered option if they have to book a 'classic' headliner.

Maybe it was off the back of Megadeth being terrible that they sounded so good but they went down a treat from what I saw.

Ive seen Megadeth many many times (the first being in 1986) and without doubt the best I have ever seen them was supporting Judas Priest about 3 years ago. They blow hot and cold, Mustaine is so temperamental. They were fucking garbage at DL 2 years ago. My mate said they were the best of the big 3 pre metallica at soni.