Download 2012 Official Rumour Thread

Guest luckysalt

Its a completely different festival now though and Cornell has played Download more in the past decade, headlined with Audioslave in 2003, sub second stage in 2009 and played at Hard Rock Calling in 2007 another Live Nation event

Meanwhile he's done nothing at Reading or any Mean Fiddler events.

So he obviously has a good working relationship with Live Nation

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course everyone's opinion is valid, which is why it's so frustrating to point out why it's logical for Soundgarden to be playing Download (current tour dates, Matt Cameron playing with PJ) and to be told your wrong with things like "AC said that they're too big to sub" or "there was a Soni announcement that I can't find but it said something about Soundgarden", or the ridiculous idea that Cameron could play with Soundgarden during the PJ tour. And then there's this podcast and now suddenly it looks like Soundgarden are playing? No it looked like they were playing a week before that podcast.

And if I'm wrong I'm wrong, it's just annoying to be argued with using 'facts' that turn out to be utter bollocks.

But if you'd opened your eyes it would have been clear before the podcast, you dismiss ideas (everyone's opinion counts right?) and then when it suddenly appears form a 'credible' source you change your tune.

And when have I ever said it's only my opinion that counts? I'm calling you out, not saying that people can't have an opinion. If you want to go round every forum speculating wildly you should be prepared for people to disagree with you or point out when you're wrong.

Edited by mrtourette

But if you'd opened your eyes it would have been clear before the podcast, you dismiss ideas (everyone's opinion counts right?) and then when it suddenly appears form a 'credible' source you change your tune.

And when have I ever said it's only my opinion that counts? I'm calling you out, not saying that people can't have an opinion. If you want to go round every forum speculating wildly you should be prepared for people to disagree with you or point out when you're wrong.

Best just ignoring Gazza's posts. He's not very clever! This is the bloke that saw an obvious joke thread in the official DL forums, where 3 of the worst trolls on there were claiming they 'broke into Live Nations offices' & saw who was playing...& then posted on here claiming it was 'a leak'??